SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU 2/24 1PM

sioux24/7

UND bounced back from an ugly performance against UMKC to dominate on the road against ORU and Denver. Now it’s time to see if they can continue their conference best road record (I think, I didn’t actually fact check) against the team to the south, NDSU. 

If it’s anything like the last matchup, it’s going to be an absolute grind. Gotta see if BJ can respond better to Demari Wheeler Thomas hounding him. If we get a better performance from BJ and Trey, I think we will be in business. If not, could be a long afternoon of doom and gloom. NDSU is no slouch and has been playing good ball, they will want this. 

KenPom has UND losing 73-71, BartTorvik says 73-70 and Vegas doesn’t have a line yet. 

If you can, I say get to Fargo. I personally can’t so will be watching this one on CBS Sports Network. 

• Like 1

Just hoping the refs aren’t the deciding factor, seems like ndsu bigs get away with a lot of charges , 

Wonder if treyson will be posted down low more in this game 

2 hours ago, Kab said:

Just hoping the refs aren’t the deciding factor, seems like ndsu bigs get away with a lot of charges , 

Wonder if treyson will be posted down low more in this game 

I bet he will at times.  Both treyson and Omot should be isolated down low one on one a few times this game.