SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

1 minute ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

I think this is a sign to stop wearing the blacks so much.  The hockey gods have spoken.  

When I hear the players talk about revenge, I always cringe, because they haven’t done well in the past talking about it and following through.

2 minutes ago, tnt said:

Yes, a possibility to win a 4th conference championship in 5 years in the most difficult league.  If only you had more expectations for your own life you wouldn’t be a keyboard warrior.  The very definition of a loser, living through other people’s success or failure.  Go on and enjoy your crotchety life.

I'd tell Brad he's embarrassing right to his face, but he always no-shows for the meet-ups.  Kind of like how the team no-shows for all the NCAA tournaments after all these amazing NCHC regular season titles in the greatest hockey league ever to exist....which is why UND has done so well in NCAA play lately.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Big A HG said:

I'd tell Brad he's embarrassing right to his face, but he always no-shows for the meet-ups.  Kind of like how the team no-shows for all the NCAA tournaments after all these amazing NCHC regular season titles in the greatest hockey league ever to exist....which is why UND has done so well in NCAA play lately.  

We used to mock the Gophers for this very thing - win the Big 10 and flame out at tourney time.  Now this is us.

2 minutes ago, Irish said:

Berry needs to seriously evaluate why he can't get his team ready for the second half of the season - especially down the stretch.  A week off and this is what we get?

Hakstol would break the team down to build them back up by the second half.  Berry starts the year with the thing already built and it wins a lot of regular season games, but by the end of the year, they've made little to no changes while other teams adapt and look towards playoff style hockey.  That's why UND has won 5 NCHC regular season titles under Berry, but only one NCHC tournament title.  And outside of our loaded roster in '15-'16, has failed to produce any sort of meaningful NCAA playoff run.

• Upvote 1