SiouxSports.com Forum

Beavers @ UND — Saturday night game

Kevin G

2 minutes ago, brianvf said:

HUGE test next weekend.  Will be interesting to see how those games go...what look to be the two top teams in the NCHC in the early going.
DU always gets a few calls go their way at Magness, so hopefully the PK keeps rolling and maybe the PP can pop a couple.

I agree Denver playing in Magness, tends to get a couple of extra calls their way.  Denver has traditionally been a school that falls down easily and would benefit from a strength coach.

13 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Hopefully not too terrible of a question, but does anyone know of the outcome of the cardiac event in the south club room seats during the third period? It didn’t look good; CPR and AED going on for at least twenty minutes. 

Wow, I didn't even know about that. Terrible.

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Wow, I didn't even know about that. Terrible.

Well, take a step back.

Imagine a longtime Sioux fan, having lived a full life. Surrounded by friends/family. Maybe a few favorite libations. Having just celebrated Thanksgiving. Checking out at the Ralph in the third period of a Saturday shutout looking like a weekend sweep for the top-ranked team in the country. Lots worse ways to go, IMHO. (Ex A - shoveling snow) 

Just sayin'. :hypocrite: