SiouxSports.com Forum

Beavers @ UND — Saturday night game

Kevin G

On 11/26/2023 at 2:18 PM, The Sicatoka said:

Hopefully not too terrible of a question, but does anyone know of the outcome of the cardiac event in the south club room seats during the third period? It didn’t look good; CPR and AED going on for at least twenty minutes. 

I heard today that the gentleman had expired at the game. Hard on the living to have someone pass so quickly.... Prayers

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sweethockey said:

I heard today that the gentleman had expired at the game. Hard on the living to have someone pass so quickly.... Prayers

The body posture of the responders after 20 minutes of trying had me suspecting such but I was wishing for better.

Requiescat in pace. 

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

The body posture of the responders after 20 minutes of trying had me suspecting such but I was wishing for better.

Requiescat in pace. 

I saw the responders flying up the stairs. They had not come down when I left but did see them as I was getting in my vehicle in the MW lot and saw they did not have a stretcher with them when they left so was hoping for the best but knew having been up there that long that it probably wasn't good.