SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 UND Football

andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

2 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Wouldn’t bad as hurt say if he moved to a fbs school for same position

something isn’t right at hyslop and it starts with chaves

is chaves calling the shots or is KEM?
question is.....who really is calling the shots in our athletic department?

46 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

For all the UND FB apologists here...does the last 10 years not account for anything

It's a rhetorical question. 

If you respond you've outed yourself.

Exactly the reason coaches are bailing.  Program has been in slow decline for a couple years.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, GForks said:

Why are some acting like there is no distinguishable difference between people leaving an "ugly" situation versus an up and comer leaving because the program is in a better spot than when they found it. Stop ignoring the elephant in the room.

What/who is the elephant in the room in this case?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

Can someone ask Chaves why he extended a 5-6 coach if he didn't have the money to buy him out?

I really believe that this illustrates the reason that we get so many of what many feel are repetitive complaints on this board.  We get absolutely nothing from the AD and only schucky darn from Bubba.  Never an honest assessment of where we are and what we are doing to correct things.  Many including me feel that no one is listening and worse no one is taking steps to change what we have seen over the past 10 years.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

kinda weird i dont see a job title like this at gojacks.com......maybe thats why danny is at sdsu and part of the reason why we couldnt afford him?

IMG_0436.png

Is she paid by UND? I don't see anything after a quick Google search. Usually pretty easy to find salaries online for UND employees. It says she is the owner of Sustainable Solution Services and her email address shown here is not a UND address. 

Just now, forksandspoons said:

Is she paid by UND? I don't see anything after a quick Google search. Usually pretty easy to find salaries online for UND employees. It says she is the owner of Sustainable Solution Services and her email address shown here is not a UND address. 

then why is she on unds website?

9 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

What/who is the elephant in the room in this case?

UND football leadership. I'm speaking to those who are pretending not to notice any difference between a young coach leaving SDSU and a young coach leaving UND right now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GForks said:

UND football leadership. I'm speaking to those who are pretending not to notice any difference between a young coach leaving SDSU and a young coach leaving UND right now.

I would agree.  Unfortunately for Chaves and Bubba all the issues that were hidden are now being leaked slowly.  Not as a negative, but as a wake-up call that UND needs to change X, Y and Z or they will never catch those schools.  Former coaches are quickly finding out how lax and un-demanding our program was.  No edge.  No accountability.  

It's a damn country club at UND - like someone mentioned prior.  The only coaches that leave are the one's that have an ounce of desire.  

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

IMG_0436.png

So the the athletic department is now more concerned about growing its own fruits and vegetables and recycling the fry oil from the Ralph?

Oh nevermind.....not those kind of Sustainable Solution Services. My bad.

Still a waste of a paid salaried position. 

24 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

So the the athletic department is now more concerned about growing its own fruits and vegetables and recycling the fry oil from the Ralph?

Oh nevermind.....not those kind of Sustainable Solution Services. My bad.

Still a waste of a paid salaried position. 

did u find her salary.?

5 minutes ago, NDRA said:

What is the count difference...curious?

Never mind, went and counted the SUs.  SDSU has 23.  AC has 28.  Including support staff at both schools.  AC has 2 chaplains listed as support.