SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2023-24

cberkas

1 hour ago, tnt said:

I guess it’s more about how the coach handles these type of things when they come to light.  In Hakstol’s case, he suspended 7 players.

I’ll give the Bowling Green coach the benefit of the doubt because there’s little information at this time as to the alleged hazing.

• Like 1

Mentioned in the other thread how BG is fresh off a settlement with a dead students family after a hazing incident. Incredibly stupid to be doing more of it while its still on everyone's mind.

As for Swankler, he will probably sit fall semester and take the scholarship from whoever is this year's blue chip that bolts to the CHL *knock on wood*.

9 hours ago, Blackheart said:

I guess it’s more about how the coach handles these type of things when they come to light.  In Hakstol’s case, he suspended 7 players.

I’ll give the Bowling Green coach the benefit of the doubt because there’s little information at this time as to the alleged hazing.

Agree, because just like parents, coaches can't know what's going on with their kids 100% of the time.  Many times they can only react properly once issues arise. 

• Upvote 3