SiouxSports.com Forum

Crime

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

The ERs in Fargo have dealt with more than 200 sexual assault cases to date in 2024.  30% increase from last year. This information per InForum.

On 8/12/2024 at 10:45 AM, The Sicatoka said:

If you don't think it has anything to do with the Pride Parade, why mention the Pride Parade?  Maybe something like this, "Two housing challenged stabbed in Downtown, suspect in custody." 

• Upvote 2

On 8/13/2024 at 6:16 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

and this tame compared to some other times...

last night had a small crab apple thrown at my back...

35470.png

oh NO a cwabapple?   I hope u OK??  Should have gone over and made some applesauce but WAIT...Tim Walz has your back!  Go visit any school bathroom in Minnesota - from all I hear on FoxNews they have "people like you" covered! 

• Downvote 2

bo must be a on here.....biked thru there last night around 8.....no one there....all the garbage gone..glass swept up

there were a few people in the park (on the benches) by the curve on cherry but nice to bike/walk thru there and not have to dodge homeless people

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMO if you are driving over 100mph in any zone......it's felony stop time and you go to jail for 24hrs....next time not being at work on time or missing part of the game pales to missing the whole day at work or all of the game.....next time you'll think twice about doing that kind of speed.

reeky just pulled over for no reason remember........

• Upvote 1