SiouxSports.com Forum

Over/Under 2022

sioux24/7

I’ve started this thread before in the past and would love to do it again this year. So just post your over/under for different stats for the year and answer others. I’ll start:

O/U 650 rush yards for Isaiah Smith. I am conflicted on this one because I love Smith’s talent but there’s a lot of mouths to feed in the RB room and Smith needs to prove he can stay healthy. 

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

I’ve started this thread before in the past and would love to do it again this year. So just post your over/under for different stats for the year and answer others. I’ll start:

O/U 650 rush yards for Isaiah Smith. I am conflicted on this one because I love Smith’s talent but there’s a lot of mouths to feed in the RB room and Smith needs to prove he can stay healthy. 

I'm going to say over.  I think the OL gels and Smith gets over that and we have a couple other 500 yard backs.

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

I'm going to take the Over.  I think he could have 2-3 100 yard games.  Assuming he doesn't get injured, I think he can do it even though others will be getting carries.  

5 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Missed FG, season: O/U 3.5
Missed EP, season: O/U 1.5

Blocked kicks by UND (punt or FG or EP), season: O/U 3.5

Definitely take the over on the missed FG

Hope we are under on the Missed EP.  

I'll take the Under on the blocked kicks. 

20 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

Over