SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-18, 0-9) vs SDSU (19-4, 10-0) 1/31 7PM

SWSiouxMN

Crazy to think that this team is legitimately (and unexpectedly) missing 4 starters from what everyone thought the starting line-up would be when the season ended last year. Maybe even all 5 but I'll consider T for Sims a wash at worst.

Need to keep the young talent around, they are taking their lumps but showing a lot of growth while doing it.

For those that attend the games are things looking better, being there in person is different because you can see more and especially the speed of the games

watching on tv this last game looked way better to me especially movement without the ball 

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Crazy to think that this team is legitimately (and unexpectedly) missing 4 starters from what everyone thought the starting line-up would be when the season ended last year. Maybe even all 5 but I'll consider T for Sims a wash at worst.

Need to keep the young talent around, they are taking their lumps but showing a lot of growth while doing it.

This program cannot take another major turnover of the roster. 

The first roster turnover after the 19-20 season was normal (and honestly needed).

Last year... lots of unexpected losses and poor decision making in the process. 

12 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

Grant needs to start. Ethan and Bentiu can provide some occasional shooting but Grant just provides more and is actually a building block of the future. Been saying it for a while. I think they were hoping to redshirt him but their hand was forced early on this season. 

agree with grant over e and b....but ........after q and geno and marlon are we happy with a guy like grant?....there are better players out there and sather needs to go get them...now.

15 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

agree with grant over e and b....but ........after q and geno and marlon are we happy with a guy like grant?....there are better players out there and sather needs to go get them...now.

I don’t think you should ever be satisfied with what you have. We absolutely need another PG, in my mind. Getting a guy of Q or Geno’s caliber is another question. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I don’t think you should ever be satisfied with what you have. We absolutely need another PG, in my mind. Getting a guy of Q or Geno’s caliber is another question. 

wonder if https://tommiesports.com/sports/mbball/roster/coaches/gameli-ahelegbe/380 will fall in love with the Red Pepper again when he comes to town and whisper in Sather's ear....(make me an offer....i miss the garbage plates)!?

On 2/1/2022 at 11:40 AM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

ummmm....we can pay him in garbage plates and the ncaa would'nt even know

I have had some of garbage plates- loved them

about all that I could afford at the time - had to save my money for beer - the cheapest we could find like ole Milwaukee 

good times

13 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I have had some of garbage plates- loved them

about all that I could afford at the time - had to save my money for beer - the cheapest we could find like ole Milwaukee 

good times

I remember when I could only afford keystone light

niwni got k1 $$$ right oxbow