SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-13, 3-5) vs WIU (2-11, 0-6) 1/29 730

SWSiouxMN

15 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Just saw the score. How the hell did we steal this one, after how bad we were trailing? Glad to see a W, but would like to see this team control games more and not have to fight back.

Well it helped that Carius only shot the ball 3 times in the last 10 minutes and only made 2 FTs in that stretch.  

10 minutes ago, Kab said:

Was the bench shortened last night or was it just matchup issues?

It might be a little of both.  Looking back only saw 8 players who got 10+ minutes.  It was pretty apparent that Brady wasn't going to match up very well in this one early on.  

• Like 1

They can't afford not to have player that can't hit open look once in while i can't remember last time he hit a three when it mattered in game. It something he got to work on to hit open shot he's got form and ability to shoot but he's now has to get confidence and show he can hit that shot.

5 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i thought after that lazy lazy TO with about 50 seconds left that we were gonna blow it...great win...not sure how we got this win but it was fun to watch.

That was a lazy lazy TO. Seemed liked nobody wanted the ball. I too thought it might be a game factor.

• Like 1