SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

He posted pictures, and a link, and the seller.......whatever. Y'all can buy your fake jerseys. I'll save my money and buy real ones.

I say big friggin deal if he posted a pic and link here. We can all make our own decisions whether we would buy it or not or if it is real or not. "Lighten up Francis"!

In all fairness, not everybody can afford to justify blowing ridiculous amounts of money on the authentics. It's nice to have a more affordable alternative for those who wish to wear the colors but aren't fortunate enough to have the high roller income.

In all fairness, he said he'd wait, save his money, and choose the authentic. Doesn't sound like it has anything to do with high rollers or income levels to me, just personal preference. As for me, the replicas are just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
The wife ordered a green Blackhawk jersey on e-bay and it came in about 4 days and is a very nice jersey. Heavy feel to it and cool looking. Sorry to the economy......

Those are sweet.

• 2 months later...
Can anyone help me out here with info on where to get a nameplate put on an authentic jersey?

Thanks

I bought a game used jersey in which the school removed the nameplate and had the same problem. I opened up the yellow pages and looked for listings under 'alterations' and called up 'Noss stitchings & alterations', she told me it would be no problem and when I got the jersey back it was good as new. It cost me $5.

It's a white house just off of N. Washington and 4th Ave. N behind Domino's Pizza.

Hope this helps. :sad:

• 2 months later...

jerseys wanted

i am looking to trade for a NIKE BLACK SWIFT REPLICA jersey to complete the collection or if there is a authentic or 2 roaming around as i know there are a few. i know they have the swift replicas 50% off at the ralph right now but they only have xxl and im looking for a large or xl. im not a huge fan of the replica but i do want the nike one and not the k1 version.

please PM me if you have one to trade and we can work out a deal for another jersey. thanks

also looking for all 3 black, white and green NIKE AUTHENTICS as well to get in a trade that the sioux wore 2001-2009. large and xl in those as well. thanks

• 4 weeks later...

My honest opinion on these....

Anyone thinking of buying one of these jerseys don't hesitate. I just got my 1958-1964 Home jersey and am very impressed. Good weight to them, sturdy feel, patchwork is excellent everything is stitched on very well. Great jersey at a great price. Can't say enough right now, great work!

Thanks!

Had some identical retros made up as a passion project this last summer and have some in for the jersey collectors out there

Have a limited # of title jerseys for sale. 59, 63, 80, 82 and 87 in M-L-XL-XXL - ALL 5 TITLE SET as each jersey has its own special patch sewn on. 150 each or $ 700.00 with SH included - pm me or email me for pics of all 5. Thank you

New style of the 1963 retros for sale - Exact replica - Letters Stitched - Double enforced elbows - Air Knit material - Special 1963 title patch on back hem - 150.00 with sh included

63awaynew.jpg

titlepatches472new.jpg

I just received a package from the USPS and have gotten my first glimpse of the 1958-1964 home white jersey, the 1964-1971 home white jersey, and the 1964-1971 away green jersey. All I can say to AZSIOUX is "OUTSTANDING!".

These jerseys are absolutely fabulous and I'm considering getting a few more. I'd strongly suggest you buy an old-school jersey from AZSIOUX before they're gone for good.

Footnote: Portions of this program were paid for by AZSIOUX. :angry:

thanks guys, appreciate it. this passion project that was in the making for a year with help from a buddy and really turned out well. lots of time and money went into these so appreciate the kind words! i hope the jersey collectors out there love them as every detail turned out perfect! bottom line is i wanted every single sioux jersey ever made in my collection so i went ahead and made it happen.

along with the 5 title jerseys i mentioned above here is the 50-54 home jersey - 150.00 each right now along with the title jerseys mentioned above. email or pm me for all jerseys and info available.

50-54 home

50-54home.png

thanks guys, appreciate it. this passion project that was in the making for a year with help from a buddy and really turned out well. lots of time and money went into these so appreciate the kind words! i hope the jersey collectors out there love them as every detail turned out perfect! along with the 5 title jerseys here is the 50-54 home jersey - 150.00 each right now along with the title jerseys mentioned above. email or pm me for all jerseys and info available.

50-54 home

50-54home.png

These look great, AZSIOUX. Are the white gloves included or sold separately? :angry:

Boston College recently signed a deal with Under Armour to manufacture uniforms for most of their sports programs -- including hockey.

I was not aware that UA was getting into hockey. Maybe this is the first? It will be interesting to see how this works out.

Link

Hell they do hunting gear now so nothing really surprises me with that company. They have really exploded.