SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I know this question has been asked a million times and no doubt by me at least a couple of those times, but I don't feel like wading through a bunch of posts to find the answer :D, what years were the block North Dakota jerseys worn? Thanks.

I know they started using them around 1993 but I don't know when they stopped...obviously sometime before the 1997 National Championship.

One last note of coincidence, the same Head Crests and Patches used on these fake jerseys were used on a North Dakota game worn one game wonder in 2001 for the closing of the old arena. Those retro jerseys have tags by Gemini, worn in the game and sold to the fans.

If you need more information or have a question that you don't want to use the forum for, send me an email via my site.

John

The faded Sioux/Blackhawk logo's are from the old Bookstore correct? :lol:

The story I heard when I bought my two game worn 2001 jerseys was that the crest logo's and t-hawk patches were still on campus and used on the tribute jersey's for the last game at the old Ralph.

I have #4 and #26.

I purchased them at the new Ralph in the Sioux Shop as soon as they hit the rack! :lol:

It would be interesting to see where all the gamers ended up at. (other than in AZSIOUX's closet) :D

They wore the block logo until they moved to the new Ralph. I think that was 2000-01. How soon we forget!

I think the post above was refering to the jerseys with the 'North Dakota' block lettering not the Geometric logo jerseys that also said SIOUX across the chest.

I think the post above was refering to the jerseys with the 'North Dakota' block lettering not the Geometric logo jerseys that also said SIOUX across the chest.

Yes, I'm wondering about the block lettering North Dakota jerseys that UND wore for a few years inbetween the Blackhawk logo jerseys and the geometric logo jerseys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yes, I'm wondering about the block lettering North Dakota jerseys that UND wore for a few years inbetween the Blackhawk logo jerseys and the geometric logo jerseys.

Hopefully they went through an incinerator years ago. Those were some lean years, both in the standings and fashion-wise.

• 4 weeks later...
So i am guessing nobody knows if there is going to be a game worn jersey aution this year.

If anybody knows when an auction may or may not take place please let us know.

thanks.

IIRC they have had one every year at the REA. I suppose they will have another one this season.

• 2 months later...
$650?? :lol: Really?? :lol:

SOME of the swift jerseys sold for less.

yes, really, what does the swift jerseys have to do with a jersey im selling personally?

is a comment really needed like that if you are not interested?? not a big deal but just curious? ive sold and boughten many game worn jerseys over the years, thanks though ??? ive paid under that price for sioux game worn jerseys and double that price for a few sioux game worn jerseys. i wil leave it at that.

yes, really, what does the swift jerseys have to do with a jersey im selling personally?

is a comment really needed like that if you are not interested?? not a big deal but just curious? ive sold and boughten many game worn jerseys over the years, thanks though :lol: ive paid under that price for sioux game worn jerseys and double that price for a few sioux game worn jerseys. i wil leave it at that.

Did those jerseys really have that design gap on the sides of them, for that game? That jersey looks like a cheap repleca, even thought I know it is legit, I think the sides look absoltley cheap!

Did those jerseys really have that design gap on the sides of them, for that game? That jersey looks like a cheap repleca, even thought I know it is legit, I think the sides look absoltley cheap!

this specific jersey is the replica model of the sioux jersey that they used for this 1 game vs team usa like stated. numbers were applied and also the 2 special patches as well. im guessing they wanted to honor usa in some sort of way so did a last minute jersey they could wear for that game. hope that answers that for you.

is a comment really needed like that if you are not interested?? not a big deal but just curious? ive sold and boughten many game worn jerseys over the years, thanks though :lol: ive paid under that price for sioux game worn jerseys and double that price for a few sioux game worn jerseys. i wil leave it at that.

Its called haggleing, but u may not have gotten what i meant by the post. it is hard to convey my tone in writing :lol:

but good luck with the sale ??? !!!