SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not a lot of jerseys for sale this year. It Sucks that bidding is only available for people who attend games. What about us who dont live in GF?

get a plane ticket from the land down under and bid :D;) or have someone bid for you if you want one

they make BIG bucks either way so thats probably easier for them to do them at games.

My Crown Jewel is for sale

2006-07 season (Black Magic) Nike Swift Jersey - Game worn by Chris VandeVelde - Worn in Frozen 4 vs BC (VV 1 asisst) with Frozen 4 patch from St. Louis - Also worn vs Gophers (VV in the thrilling OT victory in the regional championship in Denver and the 1st regional game vs Miichigan (VV 1 assist). First season the swifts were worn. I am simply getting out of the hobby and this is my last one to sell.

SIZE 62 - FIGHT STRAP - NICE GAME WEAR - Thanks. PM or Email me if seriously interested.

$ 2,000.00 Or Best Reasonable offer

vandeveldeswiftdoneconv.jpg

i am looking for this style replica sioux jersey if anyone has one to sell or discuss trade options. looking for a large, xl or xxl will work. thanks

looking for the 54 retro replica the sioux wore and they sold in the sioux shop - obviously it wouldnt be numbered. just plain. thanks

tjjerseyfront.jpeg.jpg

i am looking for this style replica sioux jersey if anyone has one to sell or discuss trade options. looking for a large, xl or xxl will work. thanks

looking for the 54 retro replica the sioux wore and they sold in the sioux shop - obviously it wouldnt be numbered. just plain. thanks

tjjerseyfront.jpeg.jpg

This is my jersey and I am looking for a picture of TJ Oshie wearing it during a game. If you have one or know where I can find one please post or pm me.

My Crown Jewel is for sale

2006-07 season (Black Magic) Nike Swift Jersey - Game worn by Chris VandeVelde - Worn in Frozen 4 vs BC (VV 1 asisst) with Frozen 4 patch from St. Louis - Also worn vs Gophers (VV in the thrilling OT victory in the regional championship in Denver and the 1st regional game vs Miichigan (VV 1 assist). First season the swifts were worn. I am simply getting out of the hobby and this is my last one to sell.

SIZE 62 - FIGHT STRAP - NICE GAME WEAR - Thanks. PM or Email me if seriously interested.

$ 2,000.00 Or Best Reasonable offer

vandeveldeswiftdoneconv.jpg

I'd so want that but alas i am a little underfunded :lol:

• 1 month later...
Sorry if this is posted somewhere else (I did do a search) -

Is there anywhere in GF where you can get "authentic" numbers and names sewn on Sioux jerseys?

i know the ralph can get them done for you but you have to buy the jersey from them. im sure diggler or a few others may know where you ca get the real deal done

i know the ralph can get them done for you but you have to buy the jersey from them. im sure diggler or a few others may know where you ca get the real deal done

You can get jerseys done at the Ralph but they are unable to do current players per NCAA rules. However, the numbers are not authentic as the material is not textured like the gamers.

You can get jerseys done at the Ralph but they are unable to do current players per NCAA rules. However, the numbers are not authentic as the material is not textured like the gamers.

but dont you have to buy the jerseys there to ahve them do it? i believe you do or at least you did i know for a fact. as long as the colors and schemes are right thats all that matters. the texture isnt needed to make it a sweet looking jersey and yes they wont do current players. try others to get current players done. maybe home of economy. thats where i got one done think that my uncle got for me. im sure there are others

If you want it to be done in Grand Forks, Home of Economy is your only choice I believe. They won't use glacier twill like is used on the player's jerseys and it's also expensive as hell. REA will take your order and ship it out to Lee's Pro Shop. Lee's Pro Shop won't use glacier twill lettering either. I would go to River City Sports in Winnipeg. They will probably be more expensive than Lee's, but they will do the job right. You let them know what you want and they will do it for you.