SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

im looking for a geometric style sioux jersey for a friend. size medium and GREEN if possible but if you have a white or black that may work. style of the jersey is below. please pm me if you have one to sell. thanks

dsc01217.jpg.w300h225.jpg

im looking for a geometric style sioux jersey for a friend. size medium and any color (white,green,black) of the style of the pic below. please pm me if you have one to sell. thanks

That is the exact jersey I got last week on Ebay. Does this mean I outbid your friend? ;) ;)

I know. But the jersey you are looking for is exactly the same as the one I got last week. ;)

I get all Sioux jerseys I bid on. ;)

sweet, nice pick up!! one of my favorite sioux jerseys in the closet for sure!

im looking for a geometric style sioux jersey for a friend. size medium and GREEN if possible but if you have a white or black that may work. style of the jersey is below. please pm me if you have one to sell. thanks

got one, thanks BIG!

569b_0.JPG57d7_0.JPG

RACE FOR #8 SPECIAL ON 87 RETROS - have medium, large and x-large available - thanks and go sioux!

110.00 total with shipping for 1

200.00 total shipping for 2

they run a little big and here are the arm pit to arm pit dimensions for sizing - top quality. embroidered crest and patches - all heat sealed and double sewn.

medium - 27 inches

large - 28 1/4 inches

x=large - 29 1/4 inches

Hopefully we will bring out the black Nike Swifts tomorrow as we will be the road team!

it will be whites next weekend if we are fortunate enough to get to the frozen 4 then maybe blacks in the title game :glare:

569b_0.JPG57d7_0.JPG

RACE FOR #8 SPECIAL ON 87 RETROS - have medium, large and x-large available - thanks and go sioux!

110.00 total with shipping for 1

200.00 total shipping for 2

they run a little big and here are the arm pit to arm pit dimensions for sizing - top quality. embroidered crest and patches - all heat sealed and double sewn.

medium - 27 inches - 1 left of each color

large - 28 1/4 inches, 2 green left

x=large - 29 1/4 inches

a few have asked and if you are interested in a 87 retro and need it before the regional it would have to be sent out tuesday to get it to you so paypal would be the fastest option - thanks

I saw quite a few 87 retros at the F5 this weekend, along with a few 59 retros (Diggler was sportin one Saturday, spotted him and MeaneGirl yucking it up). Just wondering, have you sold these before (sort of like cycle them) and will there be others out besides the 59 and 87 (ever do that geometric style)?

Thanks

I saw quite a few 87 retros at the F5 this weekend, along with a few 59 retros (Diggler was sportin one Saturday, spotted him and MeaneGirl yucking it up). Just wondering, have you sold these before (sort of like cycle them) and will there be others out besides the 59 and 87 (ever do that geometric style)?

Thanks

geomteric arent possible and the 59's are gone. i had 50 of them made and thats it. no plans right now for any others with the 87's in as of now

ATTENTION GAME WORN COLLECTORS

a collector i have been in contact with regrading old time 1990's sioux gamers has made a important find concerning these jerseys. he has done his research and found out they were fakes after actually paying for 1. here is the info and just wanted to warn anyone out there regarding these as i dont want anyone here getting ripped off.

john gave me permission to post this info in order to put the word out, he also has pictures on his website with detailed info here and a link on his home page regarding this issue

MADE 2 BE WORN JERSEYS

Just recently a number of North Dakota Sioux jerseys from the mid to late 1980's came up on the market. I got a road green one and sure thought it was legit. After a few weeks of photo examination and confering with other collectors it was determined that fake jerseys have been made up to look like game worn jerseys with wear, marks etc. The two distinct areas that prove the real from the fake are the Indian Head Crest and Tomahawk shoulder patches. There were also minor concerns like name plates, size tags and manufacturers tags. But the the Head Crest and Tomahawk shoulder patches are the two to be made aware of.

I have added a page to my site, www.made2bworn.com , that will give you some information about these phony jerseys. Just go to the home page and click on the orange button marked FAKE SIOUX INFORMATION.

I have sent my jersey back and have been told that a refund will be sent. The seller bought these in good faith and also thought the jerseys were legit. He now has to go back to his source and resolve the problem. Since he did not knowingly sell these fakes as real, I will withhold his name, but I have asked him to provide the name of the individual that sold the jerseys to him. I am sure that some form of legal hassle will take place, fraud, mail fraud etc.

One last note of coincidence, the same Head Crests and Patches used on these fake jerseys were used on a North Dakota game worn one game wonder in 2001 for the closing of the old arena. Those retro jerseys have tags by Gemini, worn in the game and sold to the fans.

If you need more information or have a question that you don't want to use the forum for, send me an email via my site.

John

• 2 weeks later...
I am gonna buy an authentic this week, how do they fit compared to the replicas? Are they about the same or are they sized larger? Also anyone know a discount code for siouxshop.com?

I wear an XL replica and I have found that either a 52 or 54 fit well in the authentics. The 54 is obviously a little bigger in the body.

I am 6'2, 195 pounds

569b_0.JPG57d7_0.JPG

RACE FOR #8 SPECIAL ON 87 RETROS

WHITE - large and xl left only

GREEN - xl left only - 3 left

120.00 total with shipping for 1

210.00 total shipping for 2

all jerseys were sent late yesterday or early today for those who paid in the last few days. they will be there by tuesday or wednesday like discussed at latest. for those still interested i will be bringing a few of each color to denver so find me i denver if you want one. thanks again to all sioux fans

569b_0.JPG57d7_0.JPG

RACE FOR #8 SPECIAL ON 87 RETROS

WHITE - large and xl left only

GREEN - xl left only - 3 left

120.00 total with shipping for 1

210.00 total shipping for 2

all jerseys were sent late yesterday or early today for those who paid in the last few days. they will be there by tuesday or wednesday like discussed at latest. for those still interested i will be bringing a few of each color to denver so find me i denver if you want one. thanks again to all sioux fans

final offer on these before denver - i am bringing a few for some fans here that have paid and want them in denver thursday morning so pm or email me if you want to do the same. thanks

• 2 weeks later...