SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I missed out on a Geometric jersey a few months back-- someone was selling it on craigslist for $50.

Fifty. Dollars.

I figured I'd come here and share it with people who could appreciate my plight. I don't think my lovely wife cares too much.

I missed out on a Geometric jersey a few months back-- someone was selling it on craigslist for $50.

Fifty. Dollars.

I figured I'd come here and share it with people who could appreciate my plight. I don't think my lovely wife cares too much.

That was probably a Koronis replica. I can't believe someone would sell a Gemini for that price.

I think it was a Starter replica. I know folks here like to get game-worn/authentics, but I can't really afford it, so replicas do the trick for me.

Nothing wrong with that! I like wearing lighter weight jerseys to games so the 2011-12 reebok replica black does the trick for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that as well. Why did Dallas get a new logo and jerseys, I thought they easily had one of the best looking in the NHL. That said, I can hardly wait for UND to get new uniforms.

You're probably the only one who thought that the previous Dallas uni set was good looking, but to each his own I guess.

This is a vast improvement for them.

I noticed that as well. Why did Dallas get a new logo and jerseys,

In a word, merchandising! Now all the Dallas hockey "geeks" will have to get the latest and somewhat greatest effort from the Stars marketing department. They just need a little yellow in there for that North Stars look...:)

I like the Jersey design, but I believe the Stars may have dethroned the Carolina Hurricanes for the worst logo in major professional sports

Surely, you can't be serious...I know Carolina's Hurricane is bad...but is it flying orca Vancouver Canucks bad? No way.