SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

You can go and pick them up at the athletic office.

You weren't bidding against me for that swift were you?

I don't think I was bidding on that one. I may have put in one or 2 early, but the Dazzle Eids, White Hextall and White Dell were the ones I was fighting for.

I wish I would have known I could have picked them up, because I was in town on Thursday but now I'm back in Winnipeg for a month. I wish they would provide more information after winning the auction on pick up/shipping options and tracking information. I felt pretty in the dark after paying a decent amount for some jerseys. Does anyone have a contact # that I can call Today On Monday On Tuesday morning? I just want to know if it will be shipped and on what day.

I don't think I was bidding on that one. I may have put in one or 2 early, but the Dazzle Eids, White Hextall and White Dell were the ones I was fighting for.

I wish I would have known I could have picked them up, because I was in town on Thursday but now I'm back in Winnipeg for a month. I wish they would provide more information after winning the auction on pick up/shipping options and tracking information. I felt pretty in the dark after paying a decent amount for some jerseys. Does anyone have a contact # that I can call Today On Monday On Tuesday morning? I just want to know if it will be shipped and on what day.

I know that the guy who takes care of them went with the team, so I'm not sure if he shipped them before he left.

What 2 you get?

Nice! Don't forget to let Big A know, would love to see them on the site! (I like seeing what other collectors have)

Yup as soon as they make it up here, I'll be posting pics ( on here and on sioux-jersey.com ) Congrats on the Swift pickup too!

I actually received the jersey I won in Tuesdays auction on Thursday. I haven't gotten mine from Wednesdays auction yet. Was kind of pissed they didn't ship them together to save me $11, but oh well.

Which ones did you get?

Yup as soon as they make it up here, I'll be posting pics ( on here and on sioux-jersey.com ) Congrats on the Swift pickup too!

Which ones did you get?

I picked up the green Davidson and the black dell.

Had my heart set on a frozen four or a blood, but they went for more than I wanted to spend. I may be looking at getting rid of the Davidson or my green Eidsness, but I don't really want to part with any. I'm really working on each color of each style, so I'm doubled up on Green Reeboks and I'm currently doubled up on green nikes.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, it's not my best effort, but just a quick mock-up.

I lost my hard drive a few months back, so I lost the template I used to make the current NoDak jerseys for the site, which use laces on the jersey...so I used my artistic license to omit those. A few things may not be to scale and I didn't add the texture for the Xtrafil areas nor the seam to show the double-elbows.

What's funny is, awhile back, I was working on a concept that I can't seem to find now that was a UND version of a different USA jersey (shown below). Here's the mock-up you wanted to see GreenWing:

UNDconcept_zps5379fd6a.png

Here's what I was looking at doing:

358.jpg

That looks great! Two things that I think would be cool are:

1) The Circular "UND" logo (currently used on player's warmups, Saunder's helmet) on the shoulders

2) ND logo on the chest.

Vise-versa would also look great I'm sure. You could also give it a classic look and use the school seal. Thanks for posting!

I picked up the green Davidson and the black dell.

Had my heart set on a frozen four or a blood, but they went for more than I wanted to spend. I may be looking at getting rid of the Davidson or my green Eidsness, but I don't really want to part with any. I'm really working on each color of each style, so I'm doubled up on Green Reeboks and I'm currently doubled up on green nikes.

I sent you a PM with questions.

i'm not sure if this is a stupid question or not but here it goes. i was just wondering if anyone who collects game-used jerseys insures them (flood, fire, stolen, etc...)? i have spent a lot of money on obtaining these gamers and i would hate to see them vanish in the blink of an eye!

i'm not sure if this is a stupid question or not but here it goes. i was just wondering if anyone who collects game-used jerseys insures them (flood, fire, stolen, etc...)? i have spent a lot of money on obtaining these gamers and i would hate to see them vanish in the blink of an eye!

I'm assuming they would be covered under your homeowner's or renter's insurance policy - but I would definitely SPECIFICALLY list them as well as have pictures of them handy just in case.

I've thought of that before, but never did anything with it. As Hammer says, the issue would be with value. I figure as long as you have the receipts that UND gives you, then you should be fine with just a picture and a receipt. Otherwise it's like any other collectible, it's only worth what someone else is willing to pay.

I've thought of that before, but never did anything with it. As Hammer says, the issue would be with value. I figure as long as you have the receipts that UND gives you, then you should be fine with just a picture and a receipt. Otherwise it's like any other collectible, it's only worth what someone else is willing to pay.

guess i will just have to buy a fire/water proof safe and store them in there :p

Do you think they will change their jersey's again for next year? It seems like UND would keep the ones they have now because the SiouxShop is now selling them. But i couldn't agree more with either of your comments and design ideas......I think something needs to change. The current font is too small on their jerseys. I like the word "NoDak" but I don't think anyone else does. Just my thoughts........

That looks great! Two things that I think would be cool are:

1) The Circular "UND" logo (currently used on player's warmups, Saunder's helmet) on the shoulders

2) ND logo on the chest.

Vise-versa would also look great I'm sure. You could also give it a classic look and use the school seal. Thanks for posting!

Do you think they will change their jersey's again for next year? It seems like UND would keep the ones they have now because the SiouxShop is now selling them. But i couldn't agree more with either of your comments and design ideas......I think something needs to change. The current font is too small on their jerseys. I like the word "NoDak" but I don't think anyone else does. Just my thoughts........

No I don't think they will change the design this year but I'm always trying to think of new jersey concepts! I do like the current jerseys but they could use alternates. I think more people would buy a jersey that didn't need to be personalized to look right, so I think it would be a good idea for the Sioux shop to have one without a number on the front.

I have never like the word "NoDak". But your comment got me thinking that it would be pretty cool to have NODAK diagonally down the front of the jersey concept that Big A made.