SiouxSports.com Forum

Post pod series #1: I guess we are playing CC.

Wilbur

I actually think it is better than it was. Still has far to go, though. The quality seems better and at least we don't have to watch a disembodied tiger head floating around during breaks. They even have some intermission talking (granted not much).

1 minute ago, Snake said:

How this video production could give the refs a good look/angle at this is beyond me.  

Don't all NCHC rinks have the standard top down goal cameras? That should have been close enough to capture the goal. But from what I saw from the TV coverage of the review monitor, it all looked like rink TV coverage, not the top down. Maybe the tip in was outside the top down view?

Just now, bcblues said:

Don't all NCHC rinks have the standard top down goal cameras? That should have been close enough to capture the goal. But from what I saw from the TV coverage of the review monitor, it all looked like rink TV coverage, not the top down. Maybe the tip in was outside the top down view?

I think that is true, but if they were reviewing it for a high stick that top-down angle wouldn’t really be able to show anything conclusive.