SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

29 minutes ago, 1972 said:

why do i have a feeling that this isnt going to be a cool as i would hope it would be

Because as you first read it your emotional brain said "Mmm-Hmmm, yeah baby" but then your rational-logical brain chimed in "Remember last time you were at PeopleOfWalmart.com? They'll be there ... in volume." <-- Coolness factor plummets. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, UNDlaw80 said:

Wait a second, since when is lawyering up deemed an innately shady practice?  It’s what any good company does before getting grilled by the government.  You should always legally dot your I’s and cross your Ts.     

Lawyering up is fine. Standing up a Legislature, not so much. 

Dominion was rejected by the State of Texas, not once, not twice, but thrice, in the last decade. That alone should raise some questions. 

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Same Dominion story link:

Wait a second, since when is lawyering up deemed an innately shady practice?  It’s what any good company does before getting grilled by the government.  You should always legally dot your I’s and cross your Ts.     

Dominion Systems was used by about 50% of states, including many battlegrounds won by Trump.  Why isn’t Team Trump questioning Dominion validity in these places?  Seriously?  I mean Florida certified Dominion as secure this election.       

I’m seeing their pattern.  The talking points are really pushing the narrative that Dominion Systems can be manipulated, hence they’re untrustworthy.  Well sure ok, fine.  Maybe, maybe not.  But that’s gonna get them nowhere in court.  They will be required to prove, to a T, that they were manipulated. But hey, if they can prove a gigantic coordinated effort occurred, via the Clintons, Hugo Chavez, George Soros, and Cuba, well, more power to them.  

You people are nuts

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Dominion Systems were used by about 50% of states, including many battlegrounds won by Trump.  Why isn’t Team Trump questioning Dominion validity in these places?  Seriously?  I mean Florida certified Dominion as secure this election.       

I’m seeing their pattern.  The talking points are really pushing the narrative that Dominion Systems can be manipulated, hence they’re untrustworthy.  Well sure ok, fine.  Maybe, maybe not.  But that’s gonna get them nowhere in court.  They will be required to prove, to a T, that they were manipulated. But hey, if they can prove a gigantic coordinated effort occurred, via the Clintons, Hugo Chavez, George Soros, and Cuba, well, more power to them.  

You people are nuts

Are you sure it's the same software?  Why did the states the T lost let Dominion upgrade (patch) the software the day before the election?  Any IT person knows that's a big no no.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

And I can hire a forensic investigator to look at the dog turd in my front yard because I'm convinced it's Jimmy Hoffa's dump.   So what?  

You may be right; you may be wrong. (As an attorney you may already be a subject matter expert.) 

Either way, we'll have an expert's evaluation as to ... fact or crap. ;) 

Why are voting systems allowed to have floating point processors?

They should all be integer processors*.

Integer processors deal in whole numbers, integers, only ... one vote, two vote, red vote, blue vote. Integers. 

Dominion processors were float point, meaning they could calculate a number like 1.02. That number does not exist in an integer processor (it is just 1*). That floating point capability alone opens you up to questions. You don't need it to count whole numbers.  

A vote counting machine is counting votes, integers.
As such, it should be an integer processor so untoward code sections running on it are more quickly found. 

*Yes, yes, you can make an integer processor do float point math with the right libraries. But it'd be an obvious "why is this in here" code review question. 

• Upvote 2

dershowitz says trump would win infront of SCOTUS if he pleads equal protection clause...i agree bc why would i vote knowing that wayne county, fulton county, and the others made up rules to accept any and all ballots...no signature!  looks good to me!  postmarked nov 5th....!!!! looks good to me!!!!!!!!!  signature doesn't match???? who care!!!!! count it!!!

joke

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Why are voting systems allowed to have floating point processors?

They should all be integer processors*.

Integer processors deal in whole numbers, integers, only ... one vote, two vote, red vote, blue vote. Integers. 

Dominion processors were float point, meaning they could calculate a number like 1.02. That number does not exist in an integer processor (it is just 1*). That floating point capability alone opens you up to questions. You don't need it to count whole numbers.  

A vote counting machine is counting votes, integers.
As such, it should be an integer processor so untoward code sections running on it are more quickly found. 

*Yes, yes, you can make an integer processor do float point math with the right libraries. But it'd be an obvious "why is this in here" code review question. 

this is exactly what dr. shiva was saying when he says he was frauded out of his senate seat....why would someone get 2.1 votes?

13 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Are you sure it's the same software?  Why did the states the T lost let Dominion upgrade (patch) the software the day before the election?  Any IT person knows that's a big no no.  

Did they all get them?  Or only certain counties?  From what I'm reading the only issue with upgrades occurred in Antrim Co. MI.  One of their machines wasn't upgraded and that caused the issue, but it was later corrected.  People are also complaining about Wayne County who used them, but election officials said their only discrepancy was due to human error, not software.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

What did the auditors (not the recounters) say? 

All officials (Rep and Dem) voted to certify.    Trump then personally intervened by calling Rep officials and they rescinded.  

If you think this is acceptable practice, I don't know what to tell you.  

Like I said earlier, what would the reaction in Grand Forks be if Obama did this to your election process?  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

what does this mean in lay terms?

https://www.supremecourt.gov/publicinfo/reportersguide.pdf 

An application is a request for emergency action addressed to an individual Justice. Although most applications involve routine matters such as requests for extensions of the time limit for filing papers, some—such as late night applications for a stay of execution or a restraining order in a dramatic case—draw the attention of reporters. These newsworthy applications usually concern an effort to buy time, to maintain the status quo—to stay the implementation of a lower court order—pending final action by this Court (or under certain circumstances, a lower court).

Applications are addressed to a specific Justice, according to federal judicial circuit. The United States is divided into 13 federal circuits, with each Justice assigned to a specific circuit or circuits (see page 19). 

5 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

All officials (Rep and Dem) voted to certify. 

The first vote was to NOT certify.
Then the doxxing and threats came* and then they lost their copy of Robert's Rules and revoted. 

*You good with that?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

If you think this is acceptable practice, I don't know what to tell you.  

Whatever they choose to do, those officials will face their day at the ballot box / polls. 

I still say it's more important to know who represents you in Bismarck, or on the city council or school board, than who the President is. 

1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

The first vote was to NOT certify.
Then the doxxing and threats came and then they lost their copy of Robert's Rules and revoted. 

You seem to be all-in on Trump staying in office by discrediting the election. Where is the proof? This isn't combing through records of meetings, interviews, etc. They're claiming vote manipulation via software. Evidence of that is binary - you either have it, or you don't. We're almost two weeks away from the election being called for Biden - why do we still only have a bunch of lawsuits NOT alleging fraud, and a batshit crazy press conference. There is no way the framers of the Constitution had this in mind when they drew up that document.