SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

I read sturgis caused Covid cases in Minnesota

maybe Minnesotans brought Covid to sturgis  and others brought it home from them

no one knows how many Covid cases spread because of people on vacation 

people looking for scapegoats

who would cuomo blame, certainly not himself or his brother 

7 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

All officials (Rep and Dem) voted to certify.    Trump then personally intervened by calling Rep officials and they rescinded.  

If you think this is acceptable practice, I don't know what to tell you.  

Like I said earlier, what would the reaction in Grand Forks be if Obama did this to your election process?  

Pretty sure you skipped a chapter or two.

3 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

You seem to be all-in on Trump staying in office by discrediting the election. 

I'm all in for the Constitutional process to be followed. The next key milestone date is December 14. Until then ... 

If Trump can convince a (or more correctly, a couple) State Legislature or make a case in Court, guess what, the facts would be out there on the public record and out there for all to see. If he can't, well, congrats Mister Biden, and along comes 2022 and 2024. 

3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The first vote was to NOT certify.
Then the doxxing and threats came and then they lost their copy of Robert's Rules and revoted. 

If they're changing their votes because of threats they have no business being in their elected position.    

That's nothing but an excuse.     

Trump is now manipulating the on-the-ground state/county electoral processes and his minions are fine with it.  Jesus.      

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

We're almost two weeks away from the election being called for Biden ... 

The press does not declare a Presidential winner. 

There is a process. See Article I, Section 4, and Amendment 12. 

That process calls out this window to settle concerns and disputes in the several States and the Courts. 

The next President is "called" from a joint session of Congress in January where they tally Electoral College votes. 

Trump is 2-32 in actual litigation thus far.  And one of his victories has been overturned.   And he's getting dropped by attorneys left and right.

But the big one is coming!  It's just around the corner!  Biggest fraud ever!  Just you wait!    Hugo Chavez!!!!!!!

You people are nuts.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

You seem to be all-in on Trump staying in office by discrediting the election. Where is the proof? This isn't combing through records of meetings, interviews, etc. They're claiming vote manipulation via software. Evidence of that is binary - you either have it, or you don't. We're almost two weeks away from the election being called for Biden - why do we still only have a bunch of lawsuits NOT alleging fraud, and a batshit crazy press conference. There is no way the framers of the Constitution had this in mind when they drew up that document.

The media doesn't call elections. The predict who the winner will likely be. 

Just now, The Sicatoka said:

I'm all in for the Constitutional process to be followed.

If Trump can convince a (or more correctly a couple) State Legislature or make a case in Court, guess what, the facts would be out there on the public record and out there for all to see. If he can't, well, congrats Mister Biden, and along comes 2022 and 2024. 

But they're not following the process. Wayne County (MI) previously certified election results with the same amount of "imbalances" as the 2020 election. Why not now? Anything to do with Trump trying to politicize a normally non-political process? Trump knows he's not going to get three states to capitulate to his attempted coup. He just wants to sow dissent and magnify his brand prior to leaving office. Doesn't hurt that he's still squeezing donations out of people either.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

But they're not following the process. Wayne County (MI) previously certified election results with the same amount of "imbalances" as the 2020 election. Why not now? Anything to do with Trump trying to politicize a normally non-political process? Trump knows he's not going to get three states to capitulate to his attempted coup. He just wants to sow dissent and magnify his brand prior to leaving office. Doesn't hurt that he's still squeezing donations out of people either.

democrats/deep state were 0-3 in last 4 years...wouldn't it be great if trump went 1 for 1?

russia russia russia

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Trump is 2-32 in actual litigation thus far.  And one of his victories has been overturned.   And he's getting dropped by attorneys left and right.

But the big one is coming!  It's just around the corner!  Biggest fraud ever!  Just you wait!    Hugo Chavez!!!!!!!

You people are nuts.  

but, all he needs is 1 to be the one that sets the wheels in motion.  not saying it will happen, but if it does...look out

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The press does not declare a Presidential winner. 

There is a process. See Article I, Section 4, and Amendment 12. 

That process calls out this window to settle concerns and disputes in the several States and the Courts. 

The next President is "called" from a joint session of Congress in January where they tally Electoral College votes. 

I know how the Electoral College works. The electors are sent to Congress to represent the will of the electorate. Biden got more votes in Michigan (GA, AZ, NV, PA, MI, WI, and others). Those states will send electors per the vote on November 3, and this drama will end but be an embarrassing stain on our country.

You've swallowed the hook bud, try reading some websites that don't get scores of RIGHT on mediabiasfactcheck.com. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

Overturning the election is out of reach.    Too many states he has to legally nullify.  It isn't possible, in any capacity.    

Trump is fishing for any type of fraud; even the smallest example whereby he and his minions can then point to it and say "See I told you the election was a scam!"   And if he can't find it he'll attempt to manufacture it.    

Claiming victory in defeat is Trump's hallmark calling card going back to the 80's.  It's what he does.    It's always served him well.  

7 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

Wayne County (MI) previously certified election results with the same amount of "imbalances" as the 2020 election. Why not now? 

Because nobody questioned it last time? 

"But officer, I always go 35 in this 20 MPH school zone."

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Overturning the election will be too much.   Too many states he has to legally flip.  That isn't possible in any capasity.    

Trump is fishing for any type of fraud.  Even the smallest example whereby he can point to it and say "See I told you the election was a scam!"   And if he can't find it he'll attempt to manufacture it.    

Claiming victory in defeat is Trump's hallmark calling card going back to the 80's.  It's what he does.    

so, what if, hypothecly, the dominion voting turns  out to be actually changing votes in multiple states, and they can prove it....then is it too much to overturn, or what do you think may happen in that instance?(serious question)

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

The electors are sent to Congress to represent the will of the electorate.  

No, the Electors are chosen by the Legislature. Many States have handed that off to the popular vote; however, the Legislature still has final say and certification of Electors. 

Do I think any Legislature has the nerve to do it? Nope. Unless they were shown egregious problems in the popular vote. (Those haven't been shown yet.) 

Joe Biden is said to be approaching 80 million popular votes. 

Mister Obama got 65,915,795 in 2012 and 69,498,516 in 2008. 

So, ... Mister Biden is 10 million votes more popular than Mister Obama. (Look yourself in the mirror and say that.) 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

No, the Electors are chosen by the Legislature. Many States have handed that off to the popular vote; however, the Legislature still has final say and certification of Electors. 

Do I think any Legislature has the nerve to do it? Nope. Unless they were shown egregious problems in the popular vote. (Those haven't been shown yet.) 

Most states have laws binding the choice of electors to the result of the popular vote. The State Legislatures play a procedural role that isn't intended to be some bull$%!# political Hail Mary for wannabe autocrats.

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Sicatoka said:

Joe Biden is said to be approaching 80 million popular votes. 

Mister Obama got 65,915,795 in 2012 and 69,498,516 in 2008. 

So, ... Mister Biden is 10 million votes more popular than Mister Obama. (Look yourself in the mirror and say that.) 

I think it had to do with increased voter turnout due to the pandemic, voter registration efforts, and increased mail-in balloting. Voting against the worst President of anyone's lifetime might have played a role as well.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

I think it had to do with increased voter turnout due to the pandemic, voter registration efforts, and increased mail-in balloting. Voting against the worst President of anyone's lifetime might have played a role as well.

say that without laughing...you can't.

11 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Because nobody questioned it last time? 

"But officer, I always go 35 in this 20 MPH school zone."

Quoted from an article from mlive.com, a regional news website. The imbalances are basically clerical errors talking about 4 votes. Even if it were 27 votes in every precinct, Biden's lead is 150,000 votes. What's the point of this whole debacle if not to acquiesce to Trump?

"Unbalanced precincts cannot be recounted by law, and have historically been attributed to human error. A jammed tabulator or a person signing in to vote and leaving before casting their ballot can result in imbalance.

Most of the unbalanced Wayne County precincts reported to the board Tuesday were off by three or four votes. The largest discrepancy of unbalanced votes was in Livonia, where 27 more ballots were counted than what was on record in a precinct.

Board members Allen Wilson and Kinloch, both Democrats, said their colleagues' initial votes were politically motivated.

“(Imbalanced precincts) is a normal occurrence, this happens every election cycle and doesn’t prove there was deliberate misconduct during the election,” Wilson said. “Our job is to be objective, and I believe that voting here is fair and represents the will of Wayne County.”

It isn’t the first time out-of-balance precincts have raised concerns in Detroit, as Michigan election law doesn’t allow recounts of precincts where poll books don’t match the number of ballots cast. But the issue hasn’t stopped canvassers from certifying election results with similar issues in recent years.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, 1972 said:

so, what if, hypothecly, the dominion voting turns  out to be actually changing votes in multiple states, and they can prove it....then is it too much to overturn, or what do you think may happen in that instance?(serious question)

In this hypothetical scenario, even if they prove undeniable fraud in PA and GA, Biden still wins.  He'll still have 270. 

If other states have fraud, this will have to be the biggest coordinated scam of all time.  Which begs the question, if corrupters had this magical ability to steal votes across the board, why not steal Florida, or Texas, or Ohio, or whoever.  These were gigantic battleground states too.   I mean why even put the effort into stealing GA?    

This is just made up stuff that doesn't pass the common sense test in the slightest.  .   

• Upvote 1

Just now, UNDlaw80 said:

In this hypothetical scenario, even if they prove undeniable fraud in PA and GA, Biden still wins.  He'll still have 270. 

If other states have fraud, this will have to be the biggest coordinated scam of all time.  Which begs the question, if corrupters had this ability to influence across the board, how did Trumps win Florida, or Texas, or Ohio.  These were gigantic battleground states in their own right.   I mean why even care about, say, GA?  

It's just made up stuff that doesn't pass the common sense test.   

Right. And what's the point of orchestrating the biggest election fraud in history and not get a Senate majority? Why risk getting caught in the biggest scandal in American history to still have gridlock? If they had magic software or a mail-in ballot print shop, why stop at the President?

Without actual evidence, there's still hope that the grownups in the GOP can end this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1