SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UMD -- Saturday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

16 hours ago, burd said:

Should have been a holding the stick call, but Mismash has no excuse for his loss of composure.  And he's been prone to stupid fouls now and then.   Still really like the way he has played this year. 

Personally, I'm surprised Grant didn't "lose an edge" because of that tug on the stick and go down hard with all his weight on one knee ... on something. You know ... whatever was under foot. Like the ice or whatever. 

13 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Personally, I'm surprised Grant didn't "lose an edge" because of that tug on the stick and go down hard with all his weight on one knee ... on something. You know ... whatever was under foot. Like the ice or whatever. 

:D

14 hours ago, cberkas said:

So, how triggered did the Duluth fans get during the Sioux chant?

The student section was chanting 'Sioux suck !@#$' and 'F the Sioux' most of Saturday night so they must also be upset about us losing our nickname :lol:

Btw there are a ton of assholes in Duluth that try to get in your face without provocation.  One particular !@#!$! was talking !@#$ and literally put his hands down his pants and put his finger under a guy's nose I was standing next to and said "smell my taint".  I turned around and said you may be in Duluth but you're not at home buddy, look around you(severely outnumbered by Sioux fans).  Then the guy he did that to grabbed him by the collar like a bad puppy and he wasn't so tough all of the sudden. I heard his friend mutter something to him like we only have 2 of us man. Then his girlfriend was like "just ignore him, he's drunk" to which I replied "so am I but I'm not an asshole so that's no excuse". The other Sioux fan gave me a little fist bump like thanks for having my back. 

I don't care who you cheer for, this crap is unacceptable.

<end rant> 

• Upvote 3