SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 DI Mens Ice Hockey Championship

Cratter

I'd buy one or more (but not with white dove)

& make them Quality  (best logo possible & maybe even fitted) my wife bought me 3 new Sioux hats this last yr & I wear 2 of them but they seem like cheaper China types

43 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Sure could use a siouxsports.com hat today!

11 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I wonder how one can get these hats?

plug

8 minutes ago, Fetch said:

& make them Quality  (best logo possible & maybe even fitted) my wife bought me 3 new Sioux hats this last yr & I wear 2 of them but they seem like cheaper China types

I thought I saw something over in “Community” regarding hats...

#shameless_plug

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Fetch said:

What’s this white dive stuff you speak of?

39 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I busy with something else....

HEARS TV MAN SCREAMING IN COKED UP EXCLAMATION...

I looks up expecting something along the lines of the titanic being ridden out of the ocean by bigfoot.

Nope... just a mildly pushed shot attempt that didn't even make it on net.

a few seconds later melrose wakes up from a stupor and washes a newly incoherent and irrelevent thought into his mouth with the perpetual concoction of availavle alcohol

Haha nailed it...well written 

On 3/28/2019 at 11:21 AM, MafiaMan said:

#5.  UMass.  Yes, this continues to violate the policy of hating Hockey East, but UMass has been a doormat for a long time.  Bonus as BU and BC might just shut down their respective programs if the Minutemen win the title.  

#11.  Denver.  This would make @stoneySIOUX go mad, which is why I can't have them farther down the list.  @Godsmack , I know you won't like DU this high either, but who you gonna swap places with in five below this?   

#16.  Minnesota Duluth.  This really is more of a concern about @DrunkHockeyGuy and his health than anything.  I'd hate to see him requiring a liver transplant after winning a 2nd consecutive national title.  Bruce Ciskie is so likable, though, so it's hard to, wait, no it's not.      

So this is getting a little concerning...