SiouxSports.com Forum

Need to find this Banner.

Langster019

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2018 at 4:09 PM, Langster019 said:

In search of this banner. Any leads? I bought one years back for my father in law, and of course now that they're not available I want one myself.

image.png.c5841e869057be60a382baca20464813.png

Where are you from?  There is a store at the Mall of America that used to carry these...

13 minutes ago, Sioux-Hockey-Fan said:

I have one that I got from www.sportsflagsandpennants.com     I just looked up the site and noticed that they no longer have that version.  Good luck hunting one down!

You can always contact the company and ask if they will make one. Considering everything in that business is all digitized now all they have to do pull up the computer program.

23 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

It’s been a few years since I have been into the store...will be in the neighborhood of the MOA in the next week...I’ll swing by and keep you posted if I find anything.

If you're thinking of the same store I am, I think it closed exactly two years ago, right after Christmas.  It was called the "college store" or something like that and as I recall it was over near the Sears store.  It was a small store, but had a ton of good college stuff including hats, jerseys, sweatshirts, etc...  Very sad when that store closed.

6 minutes ago, SJHovey said:

If you're thinking of the same store I am, I think it closed exactly two years ago, right after Christmas.  It was called the "college store" or something like that and as I recall it was over near the Sears store.  It was a small store, but had a ton of good college stuff including hats, jerseys, sweatshirts, etc...  Very sad when that store closed.

No, I'm thinking of another store that was closer to the center of the mall.  The College Shop was a great store and had these too, but I knew that wasn't there anymore.  I'll find out about the other place soon enough...

10 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

No, I'm thinking of another store that was closer to the center of the mall.  The College Shop was a great store and had these too, but I knew that wasn't there anymore.  I'll find out about the other place soon enough...

You can probably pick up some Gopher gear pretty cheaply. :D

On 12/25/2018 at 7:23 AM, MafiaMan said:

Where are you from?  There is a store at the Mall of America that used to carry these...

I found one from a fellow member @Tradition and he hooked me up. I received a message from @captsioux stating he had one for sale. Any interested parties should PM him. 

The company doesn’t make them anymore. They probably won’t bc of the Sioux logo. They hardly pop up on eBay. I’ve never seen them there. This was my last ditch effort and the Sioux faithful pulled through and produced one. 

• 1 month later...