SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 WEST REGIONAL - SCHEEL'S ARENA

Siouxman

19 minutes ago, sprig said:

Must be busy yet, been "loading" for 30 minutes. Yet another web site that can't handle serious traffic

The actual ticket software and back end systems used are Ticketmaster's, not UND's, it is just templated into the UND website.

6 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

The actual ticket software and back end systems used are Ticketmaster's, not UND's, it is just templated into the UND website.

Surprising,  have never seen ticketmaster bogged down like this

47 minutes ago, Val said:

The presale is not sold out. If you attempted to buy tickets right away at 10 am Ticketmaster was flooded with requests. Please log back in. Plenty of great seats are still available.

I got in and bought tickets right away.  A short time later it was indicating sold out.  A friend was getting the same message.

2 minutes ago, Siouxman said:

I got in and bought tickets right away.  A short time later it was indicating sold out.  A friend was getting the same message.

I just logged in again to check. There are still plenty of great seats left.

21 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Anyone know what 'club level' tickets get you?

Pretty sure they are just bar rail seating right above the normal seats, below the suites. During normal events, there is beverage service but going out on a limb and guessing that won't be an option for the regional games.

Keep in mind it's deeply in TicketBastard's best interests to confuse and frustrate people, some percentage of whom will inevitably give up and buy inflated "verified resale tickets" at a later date.  TicketBastard is nothing short of a criminal enterprise.  There was a good deal of press earlier this year (I think) indicating that there was no secret they were trying to drive their own re-sales instead of real sales.

Word to the wise...TicketBastard's servers will recognize multiple attempts from the same IP address as an attack.  Even if you're a legitimate buyer just trying to get 'better' seats, you risk being shut out for some undefined period of time if you turn down the first several offerings.

ALWAYS have multiple devices (e.g., computer and phone) on separate networks.  You can also switch browsers, as I have found opening a new browser (not just a window) can result in instant access during the hectic on-sale moments for high-demand tix.

Also, as others have noted on this thread, great seats often open up HOURS AFTER THE ONSALE.

Until the Justice Dept grows a pair and really bites down on the evil-doers, this is where we are.

1 minute ago, Emerald joker said:

I haven’t seen anything like that. Maybe I’m looking in the wrong place

I also got an e-mail, reminding me as a Champions club member ... so all I can think of is double checking the link to your Champions club membership and the e-mail account associated with it.   Beyond that, call the ticket office first thing tomorrow morning ..   Good luck.

5 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

I also got an e-mail, reminding me as a Champions club member ... so all I can think of is double checking the link to your Champions club membership and the e-mail account associated with it.   Beyond that, call the ticket office first thing tomorrow morning ..   Good luck.

Thanks

Had same issue. Go to the email link (fightinghawks.com/tickets). It brings you to page with hockey, football, etc. options to buy. Don’t click them like I did. :)  instead look for small easy to miss “My North Dakota Account”. Sign in. Click  small “Buy Packages/Tickets” toward top. 2019 West Regional package should be on your options and then it’s just cross your fingers on Ticketmaster working. Good luck. 

• Upvote 1