SiouxSports.com Forum

On to Bye

southpaw

16 minutes ago, southpaw said:

UND with a convincing win today. Hopefully, they can get some guys healthy during the bye week. 

Since the team is coming off a win, Over/Under on negative posts about Bubba by UND-FB-"fan" is set at 23 between now and start of griz game. Place your bets. 

Why not just crown UND now for handling the formidable 0-4 (now 0-5) Northern Colorado Bears? 

1 hour ago, southpaw said:

UND with a convincing win today. Hopefully, they can get some guys healthy during the bye week. 

Since the team is coming off a win, Over/Under on negative posts about Bubba by UND-FB-"fan" is set at 23 between now and start of griz game. Place your bets. 

I think you need to set the line at 22.5 or 23.5 or you could run into some problems.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

While you are correct in pointing out that we beat a bad team today and that Montana will be much tougher, I think we should enjoy this win nonetheless.

Due to work I haven't been able to watch much football this year. I do think with a win last week or a win two weeks from now people would or will be feeling better about this team. Always good to win going into a bye, I'm going to remain optimistic until they're out of the playoff hunt.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ozzie82 said:

Apparently that’s not allowed with the people on this forum. Nothing is ever good enough.

Notice how many times the word “need” is included in game predictions on this forum. “Need” to win by a certain amount. “Need” to get the ball to certain players. “Need” to win big in order to excite the fan base. The only thing this team “needs” to do is win, not satisfy artificial milestones on a fan forum. And when they do win I hope you all can set aside whatever frustrations you had during the game and enjoy the victory. Today wasn’t a perfect day but it sure was a good day. 

Correct me if I’m wrong.... I went through the game predictions this year and noted the word “need” three times. Is that correct?   Can you help us out as to how many times it was used?  It comes across as very much a drama queen the way you have stated it .  

Sure is nice to finally have a Bye week during the year, hopefully some guys heal up. Dont think we've had all 5 OL starters healthy and playing at the same time all year, 1 or 2 starters out all of the time. Sounds like one is now out for the year, we just cant catch a break there. Even so, with the injuries the line has done a pretty good job, sure would have bren nice though if they would have been mostly healthy. 

Nice seeing Idaho State and Sam Houston win as others have mentioned, cant have that dreaded bad loss on the resume to a really bad team like Idaho State was the one year. Sure would have made a win over them look better too, really sucks we let that one slip by. 

We seriously need that Montana pelt in two weeks. 

Go Hawks!

• Upvote 2