SiouxSports.com Forum

Upcoming season

MrMcnoingam69

People need to stop hating on this team and get behind their backs. Ya'll really think that our savior, Bubba Schweigert, really inst about to put together a championship caliber team? Man reading these posts has got me pissed off. These kids are out here working their butts off for you guys and all you guys do is show disrespect. People like Nate Ketteringham, Grant Aplin, Donnell Rodgers, Patric Rooney, and Jade Lawrence are out here making football their lives and they come on these forums and get S**t on. I know guys like Ben Christian have gone and gained 10 pounds this off-season, just so he can compete! You think he likes being 320 pounds? HECK NO! In conclusion, just put some respect on these guys names. They are out there trying their best. Now lets go out and get a W against Washington on Saturday. Thats all I got to say. Mcnoingam out

1 hour ago, MrMcnoingam69 said:

People need to stop hating on this team and get behind their backs. Ya'll really think that our savior, Bubba Schweigert, really inst about to put together a championship caliber team? Man reading these posts has got me pissed off. These kids are out here working their butts off for you guys and all you guys do is show disrespect. People like Nate Ketteringham, Grant Aplin, Donnell Smith, Patric Rooney, and Dave Lawrence are out here making football their lives and they come on these forums and get S**t on. I know guys like Ben Christian have gone and gained 10 pounds this off-season, just so he can compete! You think he likes being 320 pounds? HECK NO! In conclusion, just put some respect on these guys names. They are out there trying their best. Now lets go out and get a W against Washington on Saturday. Thats all I got to say. Mcnoingam out

Maybe you should respect “Dave” Lawrence and get his name right.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrMcnoingam69 said:

People need to stop hating on this team and get behind their backs. Ya'll really think that our savior, Bubba Schweigert, really inst about to put together a championship caliber team? Man reading these posts has got me pissed off. These kids are out here working their butts off for you guys and all you guys do is show disrespect. People like Nate Ketteringham, Grant Aplin, Donnell Smith, Patric Rooney, and Jade Lawrence are out here making football their lives and they come on these forums and get S**t on. I know guys like Ben Christian have gone and gained 10 pounds this off-season, just so he can compete! You think he likes being 320 pounds? HECK NO! In conclusion, just put some respect on these guys names. They are out there trying their best. Now lets go out and get a W against Washington on Saturday. Thats all I got to say. Mcnoingam out

Don't feed the troll.....

• 2 years later...