SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

14 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Do I just not notice it, or does the midco crew not spend half the game pointing out what big meanies the other team is while ignoring all home team cheap shots? 

Heinert(spelling?) isn't a UND alumni, or UND staff. I am not sure about our color commentator, but having more neutral guys is good in my opinion. I think he even stated he never called many hockey games before coming to Grand Forks?

3 minutes ago, Wildfan said:

Heinert(spelling?) isn't a UND alumni, or UND staff. I am not sure about our color commentator, but having more neutral guys is good in my opinion. I think he even stated he never called many hockey games before coming to Grand Forks?

Midco is great. Listening to the CC and Denver crews whine all game is awful. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

Midco is great. Listening to the CC and Denver crews whine all game is awful. 

MidcoSN has improved greatly from where they were when it was just MC23. Comcast owns 49% of them. I think they have dreams of being similar to a Comcast Sports Net. They recently took over some areas in Kansas and I have heard have an additional Midco Sports Net Kansas feed. Not sure if we can get that in the Dakota's as I have never looked, just what I have seen on MidcoSN website.