SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Just now, stoneySIOUX said:

Awesome... bye bye "off-ice official". Saw that coming a mile away lol.

He might be messing with people saying he works that position with the NCHC.

It would be embarrassing for some if he pulled a fast one on them that way and doesn't even work for the NCHC, maybe just a DU fan!

52 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

The NCHC is already involved with the situation on Facebook.

I reached out to them with some screen shots as I felt it just might be a violation of a social media policy... besides the obvious unprofessionalism... 

his employment info lists working as an off ice official for the WCHA in the past and now NCHC. Lol clearly should have kept that off Facebook... 

27 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

I reached out to them with some screen shots as I felt it just might be a violation of a social media policy... besides the obvious unprofessionalism... 

his employment info lists working as an off ice official for the WCHA in the past and now NCHC. Lol clearly should have kept that off Facebook... 

Wow, he is probably looking for a new job. Some people just don't use their heads! Lol.

9 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

That's some good intel, gfhockey.  Did you run into him at The Diamond Cabaret after Saturday's game?

I'm here to tell you those people are under cover everywhere.   gfhockey is Don Adam (or his grandson--don't remember which). 

14 hours ago, TrueSioux2000 said:

Totally forgot about my boy Jim Boeheim when this whole 5 minute major happened.  I wouldn't think less of Brad Berry if he pulled a Boeheim, or even a Gwozdecky.  Just showing some emotion after a garbage call. Gotta love it, especially in a rivalry game
jHWEKXU.gif

Boeheim is awesome! Greatest Press Conference subject since Bobby Knight!