SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Attendance

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

Just now, Midwestern Hawk said:

Probably depends on the next two weeks play and the weather on that Saturday.   How different will the feel be to that game compared to what we were expecting 60 days ago?

I'm being very very generous..........................game will be in the middle of deer hunting season and really no one will care if UND is riding a 2 game winning streak (which won't be the case) and trying to get to 5-6 to end the season.

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

I'm being very very generous..........................game will be in the middle of deer hunting season and really no one will care if UND is riding a 2 game winning streak (which won't be the case) and trying to get to 5-6 to end the season.

It's ND deer opener Friday noon Nov 10 th. I will go Hunting Fri and go to the game Saturday. I say the students have a better show than Sac State and we are close to 10,000. If the students would have showed last Saturday, we would of had 10,000. Beside the injuries, maybe the goofs stole some of our audience, I heard they stole Friday's game.

20 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

It's ND deer opener Friday noon Nov 10 th. I will go Hunting Fri and go to the game Saturday. I say the students have a better show than Sac State and we are close to 10,000. If the students would have showed last Saturday, we would of had 10,000. Beside the injuries, maybe the goofs stole some of our audience, I heard they stole Friday's game.

Attendance typically gets worse later in the season. Particularly if the team in question has won two games. 

My "guy" with season tickets up there was guessing they had around 7500 people there last week. 

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Attendance typically gets worse later in the season. Particularly if the team in question has won two games. 

My "guy" with season tickets up there was guessing they had around 7500 people there last week. 

Your boyfriend must have never won one of these in elementary school.

DD2FECE2-0D19-4F2E-B47A-5FC80778E04C.jpeg.23f09bba127423efa67dbb0515d00340.jpeg

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

You didn’t block him on Grindr did you? Or are you more of a Scruff guy?

Nah I would never block him. Im just moving across the country (leaving today) to get away from him. I use both apps.

13 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

About as awkward as your bouncy ball guys tripping over each other in practice? Oh, is there going to be any Moo U women's team that is even going to try this year? You guys need a new AD.

I havent watched a women's collegiate sporting event since 2010, I really don't care what they do. As long as men's basketball does well and football does well I doubt you'll ever see many folks demanding a new AD lol

17 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

About as awkward as your bouncy ball guys tripping over each other in practice? Oh, is there going to be any Moo U women's team that is even going to try this year? You guys need a new AD.

1.  I'm disappointed you didn't post some hockey pictures.

2.  http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/4345708-outgoing-athletic-director-brian-faison-be-paid-january-2019  Not sure if you were tracking this.  (I think Rocky Hager would like an interview.) 

3.  Can you please stick to football related topics on a football forum?  For the love of Harlon Hill!!!

5 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

BoerneBison, for someone being so particular, this is an attendance thread.

Fair enough though I will point out that your previous post did reference BB, women's sport and athletic directors.  Obviously, you baited me into drifting off topic.  Well done.

Lets get back to UND Wrestling attendance numbers.