SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 National Championship Flag

SiouxperDave

4 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Saw that on ebay recently and was tempted to pull the trigger on it.  Thanks for posting an actual photo of one.  Very nice!

Saw it yesterday on eBay along with the banner displaying the championship years. Christmas is just around the corner! :xmas:

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Interesting that there is the registered trademark logo after the word DAKOTA but not by the logo...

I was curious about that too.  Are these licensed merchandise or just some Chinese outfit's scam on ebay?  The logo doesn't look noticeably off, if it's a fake.

3 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I was curious about that too.  Are these licensed merchandise or just some Chinese outfit's scam on ebay?  The logo doesn't look noticeably off, if it's a fake.

Probably fake...I think it was only $15 for the flag.

4 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I'm pretty sure that it's from SE Asia...been on ebay for a while now.  Not bad though.  I'd spend $20 on it.

9 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

100% counterfeit flag but for $15 bucks its not bad. eBay has a list of the highest ranking searched stuff and i can only imagine how many times the Fighting Sioux name has been punched into eBay.  counterfeiters will take advantage of this and sell whatever they possibly can.  

1 minute ago, runaroundsioux said:

The pucks do look like oreos. And the eye makes the warrior look either cross eyed or very surprised.

That's because the English word "puck" translates into "tasty little chocolate cookies with creme filling in the middle" in Chinese.*

*This comment is meant to be funny and in no way, shape, or form racist.

4 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

Have one of these also. The pucks do look like oreos. And the eye makes the warrior look either cross eyed or very surprised.

Well, after waiting 16 years maybe the warrior is a little surprised... :)

• Upvote 2