SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone going to purchase the "Raise It" DVD?

Emerald joker

3 hours ago, Emerald joker said:

I want to watch the DVD but it $24.99 for an hour long.  How do you cram everything they say that's in the DVD in an hour, it will feel rushed. I think they could've easily got 2 hours out this but maybe that's just me. I think $9.99 is a better price for an hour IMO.

After watching a years worth of Through These Doors and all 4 NCAA playoff games, I'm not sure what else they're going to show me.  I agree that $25 is a bit high.

• Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 2:07 PM, Blackheart said:

After watching a years worth of Through These Doors and all 4 NCAA playoff games, I'm not sure what else they're going to show me.  I agree that $25 is a bit high.

Bought it and already watched it.

Honestly, not sure if there is any footage that wasn't already on TTD.

I probably won't watch it for another couple years when I want to relive the season.

On 9/19/2016 at 4:09 PM, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Bought it and already watched it.

Honestly, not sure if there is any footage that wasn't already on TTD.

I probably won't watch it for another couple years when I want to relive the season.

Is it even worth buying if you've seen all the TTD? 

12 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

The DVD is basically every episode of TTD strung together but edited down to an hour.  With that understanding, I will let each individual decide if that is worth $25 plus shipping.

Agreed. I did and is is basically one big mashup of Through These Doors episodes we have all seen. Not really worth it.

3 hours ago, tho0505 said:

Is it even worth buying if you've seen all the TTD? 

I'll be honest, I was a little disappointed that hardly any(possibly no) new footage was included.

For $25, I thought more should have been put into the DVD but that's just my initial reaction.

Maybe I'll be glad I have it in 10 years to go watch again.