SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

6 hours ago, DaveK said:
  • Michigan - 9
  • Wisconsin - 6
  • Minnesota - 5
  • Michigan State - 3

9+6+5+3 = 23

and then some moron will chime in with "Yeah but, they won those titles when they were members of the WCHA/CCHA..."

To which I will reply...

I DON'T CARE!!! THEY'RE IN THE BIG TEN NOW, THEREFORE THE SCHOOLS THAT MAKE UP THE BIG TEN HAVE 23 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. END OF ARGUMENT, I WIN.

Classic DaveK!  #punchbowl

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, DaveK said:
  • Michigan - 9
  • Wisconsin - 6
  • Minnesota - 5
  • Michigan State - 3

9+6+5+3 = 23

and then some moron will chime in with "Yeah but, they won those titles when they were members of the WCHA/CCHA..."

To which I will reply...

I DON'T CARE!!! THEY'RE IN THE BIG TEN NOW, THEREFORE THE SCHOOLS THAT MAKE UP THE BIG TEN HAVE 23 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. END OF ARGUMENT, I WIN.

I think it's a valid point.  I honestly don't pay attention too much to all the bickering with Dave but there is one thing that is certain.  Over time the big10 will get to be a very good conference.  The schools are too big, look at the recruits some of these schools are starting to get.  Also, the big 10 is decent this year.  We sh!t the bed against them.  Ok, I'm out.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, DaveK said:

You do realize this message board stuff is just fun and games, purely for the sake of entertainment. If my posts bother you so much do yourself a huge favor : stop reading them and stop replying to them.

43 minutes ago, DaveK said:

A voice of reason. Thank you... sincerely. Nice to see that somebody here is capable of not being a biased a-hole. If the vast majority could be this objective on a regular basis I wouldn't have to be so abrasive here.

If this is just fun & games for the sake of entertainment, why the need to call out bias and be so abrasive? You do realize this isn't objectivecollegehockey.com?

Take your own advice. Stop reading and replying to the bias here. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, DaveK said:

A voice of reason. Thank you... sincerely. Nice to see that somebody here is capable of not being a biased a-hole. If the vast majority could be this objective on a regular basis I wouldn't have to be so abrasive here.

Since you seem to like to hang out with a-holes, that makes you what......                   

wait for it...                                       

a turd in the punch bowl.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, DaveK said:

Maybe if you were capable of not being a biased a-hole yourself, the vast majority of people here would show some objectivity and wouldn't have to be so abrasive with you. It's a two way street, Dave. If you don't agree then you are just a hypocrite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, DaveK said:

R.I.P. Coach Sauer. :(

http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/college/hockey/tom-oates-former-uw-coach-jeff-sauer-was-a-class/article_0ea8510b-7ade-5d75-a964-faf9df1bf31f.html

I was at the last-ever game that Jeff Sauer coached - I believe it was an OT loss to Colorado College in the WCHA Final Five Thursday game.  He handled his exit with grace and class - didn't make much of a show of it on the ice that night either.  He's a hockey legend - and will be missed.  

• Upvote 1

On 2/1/2017 at 2:28 PM, sioux rube said:

You have got to be kidding me. I have some real big gopher fan buddies who live in the cities. They say it's not promoted at all there. Nothing. Zippo. 

Yep, it was the fault of Bemidji fans for not making the 5 hour possibly white-knuckle drive to the X in January...and spending hundreds of dollars on tickets, food, hotel room, etc.  :lol: