SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

16 hours ago, farce poobah said:

Simply don't believe his "I didn't know where the locker rooms were."   On his 12th game at the Ralph?

What really happened is his team was getting crushed, and to give them any chance at all, he wanted to intimidate the refs.    (The intimidation worked.)

Well, we can agree to disagree. Unless someone has proven to be a liar, I can only take them at their word. Plus, if your account is true, why would Gwoz waste his time approaching and talking with a linesman? Why not walk over to one of the Refs?

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I believe they have ZERO juniors on this team and 20 players who were not on the roster last year, so yea...

Both of these teams are average. Not trying to have my green glasses on, but I like what I see at UND. Hoff and C. Poolman continue to impress me early on. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Both of these teams are average. Not trying to have my green glasses on, but I like what I see at UND. Hoff and C. Poolman continue to impress me early on. 

I find it hard to believe a UND fan can make determinations this early in the season, considering the road UND has traditionally taken to the Frozen Four.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, tnt said:

I find it hard to believe a UND fan can make determinations this early in the season, considering the road UND has traditionally taken to the Frozen Four.

I mean when UND gives up 6 goals in a game (could be more) during this season like Wisconsin, I'm happy to have a conversation. Not gonna happen. 

1 minute ago, SiouxForever said:

I mean when UND gives up 6 goals in a game (could be more) during this season like Wisconsin, I'm happy to have a conversation. Not gonna happen. 

So is Denver a below average team then since they got beat by BC?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Nope. Denver is a solid team. Early in the season for them regarding their loss to BC...wouldn't look too much into that. 

But it isn't early for BC trying to replace even more NFL defections?

6 minutes ago, cberkas said:

They did sweep the #2 team in the nation without their best player.

Point I am trying to make is that it is far too early to know what teams do, or do not have.  UND has looked good, but against teams picked to finish low in their league. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, tnt said:

Point I am trying to make is that it is far too early to know what teams do, or do not have.  UND has looked good, but against teams picked to finish low in their league. 

Denver should have beat Ohio State, but the puck luck was on the Ohio State's goalie side in the third.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1