SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ UMD Bulldogs -FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

7:07 puck drop @ the dogz for a couple before a 3 week break 

#5 vs. #18 pairwise as of now 

each team has won 4 in a row 

5-3 nodak LJ,Olson in his backyard for his first, boeser boeser jewels and nick with a few more apples 

nchc.tv 

Edited by AZSIOUX

Pretty "decent" article by Ciskie. Will disagree on his last point. If all areas of the game are equal....and it comes down to who has the better D-corp. We win that battle. #GOUND ciskie.blogspot.com/2015/12/showdown-with-und-looms-for-bulldogs.html 

Edited by iluvdebbies

I'll be bold and pick sweep. I just really like how we've played, of late. Last weekend will show the boys that if they give the kind of sustained effort they did for 120 minutes against DU, they have the ability to be really, really special. I think this keeps the motivation level high.

5-2 with an ENG

Brock, Cag, LaDue, Chyz, and Simo

Any good spots in Fargo that might have the game on tonight? 

Spitfire in WF is always fun and BWW North always has the games on.  Some Alums manage there.

EDIT PS: you will get biSon fans cheering for UMD when "they bat a netter" or what ever they think it is called when teams score.

Edited by MoreSiouxForYou

Spitfire in WF is always fun and BWW North always has the games on.  Some Alums manage there.

EDIT PS: you will get biSon fans cheering for UMD when "they bat a netter" or what ever they think it is called when teams score.

BWW North would only have it on webcast. 

And you'd have to imagine that a lot of places in Fargo might have the "NDSU (vs UND) Mens basketball game on" as the times overlap for the majority of the games. Probably be best to pick a place with lots of TVs (Spitfire doesn't have that many IIRC by todays standards).

Just something to think about tonight.

Edited by Cratter

Boeser Schmaltz Caggiula

Poganski Johnson Chyzyk

Wilkie Simonson Gersich

Sanderson Gardner Janatuinen

LaDue Thompson

Ausmus Stecher

Wolanin Poolman

Johnson

Hyrnkiw

Sioux 4-2

Caggiula Boeser Johnson Poolman

Zero chance Olson is a scratch.....he is from Duluth.

It is a very interesting situation.  UMD has been playing the bottom two teams in the NCHC their last two series and UND has been playing much tougher competition.  That tells me that UND should have the upper hand on Friday, but UMD might step it up by Saturday night.  Looking for the good guys to win on Friday and Saturday could be a toss up.

Boeser Schmaltz Caggiula

Poganski Johnson Chyzyk

Wilkie Simonson Gersich

Sanderson Gardner Janatuinen

LaDue Thompson

Ausmus Stecher

Wolanin Poolman

Johnson

Hyrnkiw

Sioux 4-2

Caggiula Boeser Johnson Poolman

I think it's between Gersich and Sanderson for the last forward spot. I would go with Sanderson, I just thought he was better last weekend...especially defensively.

The word you meant to use was "own" (in each case).