SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS. Final Week Watchlist Games

Nodak78

Just popped in to check scores again quick, man seems like not much is going our way again in the other games.  We may win and still be out......ugh

If both Portland State and UND wins, then UND would be the 4th or 5th team in out of the Big Sky Conference. Those kind of odds are not good.

I forget, does it matter to us who wins the NAU SUU game?

I think it hurts the conference if SUU wins because they were destroyed by SDSU ealier this year.  NAU has a SFA non conference win.

UND 77 Bowling Green 59 - McD 17 6/7 from 3 and Hooker 24.

Don't we jump ahead of EWU if they lose, and ahead of the loser of the NAU/SUU game?

Should on both, but E Wash wears that name on their jerseys and whether they admit or not, that name sways votes.  UNI looking like they might be in as well.  Congrats to the citadel, but I think that win really hurt.    3 hrs to kickoff !!!

A lot of the forecasters say we are in if we win.   I  agree.    Our biggest obstacle to getting in the playoffs is just simply winning the football game.  It is not going  to be easy.   Go UND.

Hope you're right