SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 U.S. Open at Chambers Bay

sioux rube

This will be an interesting Open considering the quirky course they are playing. Some big scores can be had on some holes. I'm going with a dark horse. I think Kuchar gets his first major with a score of -2. Here is to hoping North Dakota native Tom Hoge can make the cut. Tiger is at 60-1 odds of winning it. Not gonna happen.

This will be an interesting Open considering the quirky course they are playing. Some big scores can be had on some holes. I'm going with a dark horse. I think Kuchar gets his first major with a score of -2. Here is to hoping North Dakota native Tom Hoge can make the cut. Tiger is at 60-1 odds of winning it. Not gonna happen.

Fairways don't look very good, and they're saying that the greens are the same as the fairways, maybe cut just a hair shorter.  They have to mark the greens with small white dots so players know if they're on the green or not!  Should be interesting.

Don't forget Josh Persons

Pulling for Day to win this thing, that is if he makes it through the entire day without a bout of vertigo. To have that in the back of your head and then to battle a golf course that is just nasty would be one hell of a feat.