SiouxSports.com Forum

HAK VS. QUINN

rhenry8439

I can't read anymore on the Hak vs. Blaise page. Lets focus our efforts onto a coaches team that we know we are going to have to deal with and that is David Quinns BU Terriers. Lets focus on topics like:

1. Does having the Frozen Four in Boston give the Terriers an advatage.
  2. Is East coast hockey better than Midwest hockey.
  3. What is the best way to shut down Eichel.
  4. How good is zanes blocker vs his Glove... anything to pass the next two 1/2 days.

3028_boston_university_terriers-partial-

fighting-sioux-logo.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well I'm being serious he got any ?

I'm sure you're fully aware that this is Quinn's second season at BU. You probably also know he spent 6 years as an assistant in Omaha.

If you honestly had no clue that Jack Parker retired two years ago, may I suggest turning in your %gobc membership card and stop pretending to be some kind of coaching-search expert should Hak get canned after this season?

• Upvote 1

I'm sure you're fully aware that this is Quinn's second season at BU. You probably also know he spent 6 years as an assistant in Omaha.

If you honestly had no clue that Jack Parker retired two years ago, may I suggest turning in your %gobc membership card and stop pretending to be some kind of coaching-search expert should Hak get canned after this season?

seriously MM? You're using facts and logic while addressing troll-boy? Nice try though.