SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

54 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Let's be honest......the Twins are atrocious this season.

Half their games they haven't been competitive. It's embarrassing. On a good note you can get into Target Field for 5 bucks. Of course beers are still 10 bucks and with the way they are playing a guy could drop a 100 real easily. 

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:30 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Let's be honest......the Twins are atrocious this season.

Pathetic in all phases of the game.  I just knew they wouldn't add to their 5-4 lead late with the bases loaded and their pitching would cough up the lead.  Very unprofessional hitting, can't even make contract (let alone get a hit) with the bases loaded in the 8th inning tonight with just 1 out.  Both Sano and Suzuki struck out, which I had a feeling would happen.  And dumb ass base running again in last inning with team trailing again although Santana got lucky (unlike Sano a few weeks ago), making it safely to 3rd on the errant throw--otherwise he's out by a country mile. 

I have a son inlaw (Farmer) that was about as hard core of a Twins Fan as u can be & he quit listening to & watching them

If there are lots of others as disgusted as he is than they are going to tank

I only tried to become a faithful fan last year - always followed them - but I can't take this & the only cure is to not listen or watch or care

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 8:55 AM, The Sicatoka said:

I used to be a die-hard Twins listener. Now when I hear them on KFGO I get mad because I know they'll preempt "Coast to Coast AM with George Noory". (Thank goodness for KFYR and "Ground Zero" and "Coast".) 

If you like Coast to Coast AM, you should check out Darkness Radio.  It's available as a podcast through iTunes or Google Play.  Plus I think there's an Android app.

But if you want to listen live, it's 9pm-midnight.  http://www.darknessradio.com/

2 minutes ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

If you like Coast to Coast AM, you should check out Darkness Radio.  It's available as a podcast through iTunes or Google Play.  Plus I think there's an Android app.

But if you want to listen live, it's 9pm-midnight.  http://www.darknessradio.com/

I like Ancient Aliens & watch Bigfoot shows with my granddaughter 

Not much on Ghosts

8 hours ago, GDPritch said:

I do believe in miracles, yes!  They now have 2 more wins this season (double digits!) than Chi W Sox starting pitcher Chris Sale.

They win their next 16 series in a row and they will be back to .500 ball. :)

• Upvote 1