SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

The Kid? (Ken Griffey, Jr)Ā 

Thought of him but most of his injuries were in the latter half of his career iirc. Ā Imagine his career numbers had he been able to stay on the field ā€¦

7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I don't know if you put him in the Bo Jackson category, but it kind of seems like it.Ā Ā 

Iā€™d have to go back on Boā€¦I just remember the devastating injury he had playing football.

44 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Sano now 3 for 43 with 17 Kā€™s. Hey Rocco time to send the bum downĀ 

Him and Kepler.Ā  Let Arraez play first.Ā  Larnach and Gordon in the lineup add more than those 2.Ā 

3 in a row!

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Sano needs to turn it around fast.Ā  There are options behind him that can easily take his spot.

Starting Pitching has been solid.Ā  Can it hold?Ā 

I like the Bundy story, but I can't see it lasting.Ā  Five innings is the max for him because getting to the third time through a lineup he just doesn't have the stuff to keep hitters off balance.Ā  Archer in the same boat.Ā  Get it to the pen with a chance in the 6th and they've done their job.

Jury still out on Paddack.Ā  He may have to throw a gem or two to get me on board with that trade.Ā 

28 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I like the Bundy story, but I can't see it lasting.Ā  Five innings is the max for him because getting to the third time through a lineup he just doesn't have the stuff to keep hitters off balance.Ā  Archer in the same boat.Ā  Get it to the pen with a chance in the 6th and they've done their job.

Jury still out on Paddack.Ā  He may have to throw a gem or two to get me on board with that trade.Ā 

Wonder if they are going back to the 6 man rotation once Gray comes back or will someone get bumped.Ā Ā 

Plus, they have Winder up as well that can jump into the rotation if someone else faulters.

Hope Bundy can keep it going and tap back into the 2020 form.Ā