SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ North Dakota State

SWSiouxMN

Games like these make a guy change his tune about Coach Jones.

But last year NDSU got blown out by UND and went on to win a March Madness game.

So what's a person suppose to think.

To your last comment...UND won't win a March Madness game this year..........or in my lifetime.

Can't believe I paid 7 bucks for this bush league live feed.

Doesn't surprise me, last week I spent $11 to see both the men's and women's games and wasted 30 minutes attempting to start a buffering signal before they pulled the video feed (I had a constant 8-9 Mbps at the time). Supposedly they will be refunding me.

Unacceptable. Absolutely unacceptable.

I don't expect this bull$%!# ever, especially versus NDSU.

I'm officially on the get rid of Jones list. This is not condoned at a flagship university versus their instate rival. This is kind of the thing that any other competent AD looks at and then makes a coaching change.

I'm officially on the get rid of Jones list. This is not condoned at a flagship university versus their instate rival.

Feel free to bump the thread, and welcome to the club. I think at this point Mussman could do a better coaching job than Jones.

Well, here where the coach should show what he can do. Terrible first half, can't believe how bad UND looks.

And I thought the worst BB I would watch today was an 8th grade girl's BB game...not so fast my friend!!!

I'm officially on the get rid of Jones list. This is not condoned at a flagship university versus their instate rival.

I agree, I'm usually one of the last ones to say it's time to fire a coach, but this is truly embarrassing. There's no excuse for coming out this flat against an in state rival. While this is (so far) the worst showing UND has had against SU, they have yet to play a competitive game in fargo.

You guys need to relax. Last year NDSU was on the get rid of Saul bandwagon after you beat us, and we went on to win a game in the NCAA's. Maybe this is a good sign for you in the long run.

Phillips/NDSU had already beat some major DI teams (Wisconsin & NCAA tourney appearance) on the road; Jones has yet to even keep UND close in such a game.