SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ North Dakota State

SWSiouxMN

I won the New England St Mary's 5th and 6th grade free throw competition back in the early 1980's...I'd be good for a 2 for 2 from the line. One bucket out of darell and we'd practically earn letters.

Wait...it musta been late 1970's, not early 1980's. Dementia may be setting in, but I'm still a solid 1 for 2 at the charity stripe.

You get what you pay for. I can't search on my phone for the actual numbers, but Jones is one of the lowest paid coaches in the Big Sky. So, should anyone be surprised by the products of his tenure?

It's not lack or recruiting. There is talent on our team.

Sounds like Jones was irritated by that last shot from Dupree. Seriously? That's what gets you fired up?

Looked like he said something to Bison HC in handshake line.

I also doubt Bison get the chance to practice at Scheels much either. I believe they have some warehouse as a a temporary practice facility.

Wow, that game totally shocked me. I am very surprised by that outcome. Hats off to coach Richman on a great defensive game plan. They completely took UND out of the game. I will still maintain UND has the more talented roster, but that was some of the worst basketball I have seen. Jones needs to get this team gelling quickly for Big Sky play. Still early in the year, but that was really bad basketball. 

Also, did anyone notice how bad the floor was? There were guys slipping all over the place, and that is probably why Hooker tweaked his leg. C'mon NDSU and Scheels Arena, get your stuff together.....you are going to have a lot of hurt players by years end on a floor like that.