SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. LSSU - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

It woulda been 7-1 per your prediction since Zane came in when it was 3-0. Just sayin lol.

Of course that's assuming the game would have transpired the exact same way, which I don't think it would have.

It may have actually good to have Cam in there in a weird way to show how much Zane bails them out in their own zone.

• Upvote 1

Of course that's assuming the game would have transpired the exact same way, which I don't think it would have.

It may have actually good to have Cam in there in a weird way to show how much Zane bails them out in their own zone.

I'm hoping the Defensemen had a meeting last night to discuss how badly they let Cam down, his first time out they should have been better

What time do coaches usually announce their line-ups for a game? Is it usually a few minutes beforehand?

And do any Sioux fans meet at a local sports bar in metro Phoenix to watch the weekend games? Would like to meet some of you guys in the near future..

Great to see schmaltz back at center! So dangerous there. Simonson is a nice player. Every shift guy who can win faceoffs! Im not surprised on Murphy. He's had plenty of games/chances without any or much production at all. He has to be the last forward on the depth chart now.

Play whoever contributes.

Go sioux go