SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Griz Blackout Game Day Thread

geaux_sioux

Bummer that we let the Montana receiver get behind us to set up the field goal.  That shouldn't have happened.

But, this team is on its way and getting better every week.  Too bad we had to open the conference against the 3 top teams.  Who knows how these games would have played out in November.

Take away the bad snaps and und would have had this one:/

If bubba can fix that and the offense plays the way they did in the 2nd half and und can probably compete with any fcs team. Nice to have a strong defense.

They have to find a way to run out the string... This team is close. 

This one really hurts a guy. Oh well. This team is getting better. I know there are going to be people that are going to say the offense only scored 7 and the backup QB played for Montana, but I don't care. UND should end this season with a winning record.

Go UND and good job Bubba

I almost turned the game off at half.  I'm glad I didn't... how fun was it to watch that pick 6?!  If we mix in the through a bit more like we did in the second half, I think we will do well the rest of the year.

Anyone know the throw/pass ratio between the first and second half?

Montana fans over on AGS, along with Bison fans (ignore them) are saying the hit on Johnson was a cheap. Shot. The replay showed yes it was a roughing the passer but in no way was it a cheap shot. Any other thoughts on this?

Screw em.... both teams fans are idiots.  The officials saved Montana's ass this game so they got nothing to bitch about.. 

• Upvote 4

Montana fans over on AGS, along with Bison fans (ignore them) are saying the hit on Johnson was a cheap. Shot. The replay showed yes it was a roughing the passer but in no way was it a cheap shot. Any other thoughts on this?

No way it was a cheap shot. The QB tripped on himself and just planted wrong. He didn't even get hit hard. Now way a cheap shot.
  • Upvote 1

No way it was a cheap shot. The QB tripped on himself and just planted wrong. He didn't even get hit hard. Now way a cheap shot.

They said the defenders knee hit his leg and when he came down he landed wrong. Nothing cheap about that. I agree with you