SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at a rainy MSU

geaux_sioux

I think the wind actually hurt us more than them. Their kicker and punter were able to play the wind. Our freshman struggled with it. Killed us in the field position battle. Wind didn't seem to have much affect on either offense, other than our shotgun snap issues. So there again the wind hurt us more.

What is wrong with you guys?  We got absolutely destroyed the last two years.  I'm not for "moral victories", but I give Bubba a couple of years and we are a force to reckon with.  Our defense already is.  Offense needs to catch up, but I think they made positive strides today.

• Upvote 1

It's going to take time, but we will get there. As anybody who saw last year's debacle can attest, this is significant progress for one year.

The defense is top-notch. Montana State is a top 10 FCS offense. With the defense playing the way it is, UND will win at least a couple more games this year.

Offense showed improvement in the second half. They looked alright and balanced when Norberg was running the ball okay. They'll actually improve as the season goes on.

With the way this young team looked today, good things are ahead. Everyone needs to show up and cheer the defense on against Montana next Saturday. UND can win that game at home in the Alerus.

What is wrong with you guys? We got absolutely destroyed the last two years. I'm not for "moral victories", but I give Bubba a couple of years and we are a force to reckon with. Our defense already is. Offense needs to catch up, but I think they made positive strides today.

Absolutely! Given how Montana State ran away with the last two games vs. UND, everyone should be very pleased. Bubba has already turned around the defense and the rest of the team is not far behind. Good things lie ahead.