SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at a rainy MSU

geaux_sioux

I believe so, otherwise the conference would not have adopted it for this year.

One would assume that, but I've heard Scott Miller say a number of times that plays are only reviewable at venues that have the capabilities. He said last week that Littlejohn would have remained ejected at some sites in the MVFC. He didn't elaborate, though. Makes no sense that it is adopted if it isn't an option at all conference venues.

Any score updates??

Back to thread drift for a minute...

I believe so, otherwise the conference would not have adopted it for this year.

One would assume that, but I've heard Scott Miller say a number of times that plays are only reviewable at venues that have the capabilities. He said last week that Littlejohn would have remained ejected at some sites in the MVFC. He didn't elaborate, though. Makes no sense that it is adopted if it isn't an option at all conference venues.

From: http://www.valley-football.org/news/default/2014-15/7427/2014-valley-football-television-package/

For the first time, the league will utilize instant replay during its game of the week broadcasts. An estimated 30 league contests will utilize instant replay this fall, which includes league-produced and select institutionally produced TV games. DVSport, Inc., will administer replay, in conjunction with MVFC officials.

"Estimated" 30 games? Of 50?

I hope if the Big Sky does indeed adopt instant replay as rumored, that every team has the technology already in place.