SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

Watching TCU put Texas away. Hopefully they are earning enough style points to push them into the top four.

I get a certain satisfaction watching other big names fail when Notre Dame struggles.

That said, TCU doesn't deserve top 4. A top 4 team doesn't blow a huge lead to Baylor in the 4th quarter.

Miss St still deserves it. Has a loss that pretty well everyone would have. If they lose or Bama loses.... Then we can talk TCU.

I get a certain satisfaction watching other big names fail when Notre Dame struggles.

That said, TCU doesn't deserve top 4. A top 4 team doesn't blow a huge lead to Baylor in the 4th quarter.

Miss St still deserves it. Has a loss that pretty well everyone would have. If they lose or Bama loses.... Then we can talk TCU.

If Mizzou wins tomorrow and both Miss St. and Alabama win does the SEC ask Mizzou to let Bama win to get 2 teams in the playoffs and give Mizzou the Cotton Bowl again.

Do you even change the channel to watch a few seconds of a non-Irish game? Baylor is a solid football team.

If the SEC is so damn good, how does Missouri get beat by 30+ against Georgia? At home.

Do you even change the channel to watch a few seconds of a non-Irish game? Baylor is a solid football team.

If the SEC is so damn good, how does Missouri get beat by 30+ against Georgia? At home.

21 point lead in the 4th. I'd expect any solid team to protect that lead.

SEC East isn't anything special right now.

Not much change in the CFB Playoff Poll this week but a couple non power 5 teams do finally enter the poll in Boise State and Marshall.

24.Marshall

The WKU @ Marshall game is on FS1. WKU is up 49-42 AT HALFTIME!!! Talk about absolutely no defense by either team. The broadcasters just compared it to a h.s. game with no tackling.

21 point lead in the 4th. I'd expect any solid team to protect that lead.

And I'd expect any solid team to not get beat by more than 30 in their own stadium. Especially in the SEC. Oh, wait, I guess the SEC West needs to secede from the slugs of the rest of the "best" conference in the country.

And I'd expect any solid team to not get beat by more than 30 in their own stadium. Especially in the SEC. Oh, wait, I guess the SEC West needs to secede from the slugs of the rest of the "best" conference in the country.

The East has won some titles. Just not as good as the West right now.

I don't think Missouri is very good. Won't hear a peep from me supporting them.