SiouxSports.com Forum

SJSU Game Thread

FSSD

You were certainly more optimistic over in the predictions thread...it's only one game but this really shows how far out of a Muss-hole Bubba needs to dig out from.. Time...and patience...this is a rebuilding project.

Can't bullsh*t out of this one; the game hasn't been good. Gonna be a rough year I think and Bubba has work to do...

Can't bullsh*t out of this one; the game hasn't been good. Gonna be a rough year I think and Bubba has work to do...

fightingsioux4life mentioned 6-6 and a Bubba possibility as coach of the year in the Big Sky Conference...if Bubba can go 6-6 this year, UND had better build a statue of him in front of the Alerus Center.

• Upvote 1

fightingsioux4life mentioned 6-6 and a Bubba possibility as coach of the year in the Big Sky Conference...if Bubba can go 6-6 this year, UND had better build a statue of him in front of the Alerus Center.

Your Bison colors are showing.

I had to get in on the action eventually!

Keep calm people. Rome wasn't built in two weeks of two a day. We are in for two to three long years. Buckle up and support the Sioux. With time, coach Bubba will straighten the ship. He will bring in good practice/playing habits. These kids will turn it around.

Go Sioux!

• Upvote 2

Bubba's first move when getting back should be sending out guys to recruit their asses off.  Quite honestly, if he brings a team like this to the Fargodome next year to play a game that UND had to bend over to get, I will be pissed beyond belief.  

Lots to build on from this game. I wasn't as frustrated as I was at times last year. Tip of the cap to SJSU particularly the QB. He had a great game. He would have lit up most defenses playing the way he did tonight. Our team will improve each game. Patience is needed.

He would have thrown at least three picks against a capable defense.  

Couple summary quotes from Bubba's post game interview:

Bubba's not concerned with the scoreboard this early in the season.

Gotta get penalties ironed out to "give us" a chance.

This will help us improve. Need to control what we can control.

Muss 2.0? (Too soon?) I kid I kid.