SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

This is not good for the Kings. Jarret Stoll arrested for possession of cocaine and ecstasy.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nhl/story/_/id/12713525/jarret-stoll-los-angeles-kings-arrested-suspicion-drug-possession

He should not be out in Vegas getting into trouble. Based on his current (and past) girlfriends, he should be at home doing ... things.

Stoll is the boyfriend of Erin Andrews, the Fox Sports reporter and "Dancing with the Stars" co-host. Stoll also was engaged to actress and model Rachel Hunter, singer Rod Stewart's former wife.

To the X we go tied 1-1..........

If you would have told me before the series that would be the case I would have been happy but the Wild could have easily won todays game and gone back home up 2-0. If the Wild keep playing like they have these first 2 games and maybe finish chances a little better I would expect this one to head back to St. Louis with the Blues facing elimination in game 5. 

If you would have told me before the series that would be the case I would have been happy but the Wild could have easily won todays game and gone back home up 2-0. If the Wild keep playing like they have these first 2 games and maybe finish chances a little better I would expect this one to head back to St. Louis with the Blues facing elimination in game 5.

Agree.....IMO the Wild were the better team most of the last 2 periods. They dominated play the first 13 minutes of the 3rd.

Edmonton Oilers must have a lucky horse shoe up their A$$. Four 1st overall draft picks in six years. No more excuses for not winning.

Absolutely ridiculous. Talk about the odds being in their favor. How many #1 overall picks does it take to make a contending team?

McDavid looked a little upset. Can't say I blame him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Absolutely ridiculous. Talk about the odds being in their favor. How many #1 overall picks does it take to make a contending team?

McDavid looked a little upset. Can't say I blame him.

Buffalo was feeling some pressure to take the next-door neighbor (and American, obviousky) Eichel at #1. This takes some heat off of them as obviously they'll have no choice now of him over McDavid.