SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

Surely I can't be the only one who saw this coming a mile away... anybody else?

Look who just crawled out from under his rock. Dave, have you been holding your breath these past few days as your team has stumbled toward the finish line? We can always count on you to predict something right after it happens.:)

Look who just crawled out from under his rock. Dave, have you been holding your breath these past few days as your team has stumbled toward the finish line? We can always count on you to predict something right after it happens. :)

Last time I checked, the Pens have been a dumpster fire. This is the first loss in six games for the B's. 

Current odds of the "Bruins suck-I know you do but what am I?" thread blowing up into a DaveK vs. the Bruins gang back-and-forth?

100%.

The Bruins gang has a spot reserved for you Mafia...come over to the Dark Side....
  • Upvote 1

2 spots left to be claimed, 3 teams in contention for those 2 spots. The current odds for each of those three teams to qualify for the postseason (and, yes, this is AFTER Pittsburgh's loss to the Islanders):

Pittsburgh 91.2%

Ottawa 90.0%

Boston 18.9%

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL.html

Good points. Hey, aren't you the guy who always says "that's why they play the games," though?

Jets are in the playoffs for first time since 1996!! Winnipeg will be rockin!!

Hey my Flames made it for the first time in 6 years too by knocking out the Kings!

Why Flames? When I moved to Montana we got a Canadian station that had all their games and they were pretty good back then so I started following them, pretty lean times the last 10 years though.

Hey my Flames made it for the first time in 6 years too by knocking out the Kings!

Why Flames? When I moved to Montana we got a Canadian station that had all their games and they were pretty good back then so I started following them, pretty lean times the last 10 years though.

I was always a Jets fan so I was crushed when they moved to Phoenix, I couldn't just get into the Coyotes so I became a Wild fan (loosely) until Atlanta moved to Winnipeg.

I'm glad you're having fun Dave, seems like the last week has been tough on you. Either way, going in as the 8th seed in the East, whether it's Boston or Pittsburgh, isn't all that great...but at least you get to keep playing.

I'm glad you're having fun Dave, seems like the last week has been tough on you. Either way, going in as the 8th seed in the East, whether it's Boston or Pittsburgh, isn't all that great...but at least you get to keep playing.

Which ever team makes it ain't getting by the Rangers. Or could the Pens still get the top wild card spot?
  • Upvote 1