SiouxSports.com Forum

Greetings from The UAE, brought my Sioux jersey with!

Jeremy_und2004

So I'm over here in The UAE (United Arab Emirates) and the one thing I had to pack was my green Parise Sioux jersey. It's been averaging over 110F over here, but it still wore it in The Dubai Mall, and even went skating in it. Hope everyone enjoys their summer in the states, I'll hopefully be back by hockey season. Fighting Sioux Forever!

imagejpg1.jpg

imagejpg1-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

So I'm over here in The UAE (United Arab Emirates) and the one thing I had to pack was my green Parise Sioux jersey. It's been averaging over 110F over here, but it still wore it in The Dubai Mall, and even went skating in it. Hope everyone enjoys their summer in the states, I'll hopefully be back by hockey season. Fighting Sioux Forever!

imagejpg1.jpg

imagejpg1-1.jpg

How was the flight?

When we did the customization of my sons jersey at The Ralph they said he had an "A" and put one on his jersey. Not sure if they were right but it looks good.

I'm fairly certain he did not - and also 100% certain that he never wore that style jersey. We might have a double foul on our hands here.

I'm fairly certain he did not - and also 100% certain that he never wore that style jersey. We might have a double foul on our hands here.

The guy is in Dubai - look it up - it's a desert country that ONLY has an ice arena because they have TRUCKLOADS OF MONEY to do nothing more with than BUILD AN ICE ARENA IN AN INSANELY HOT OIL RICH DESERT COUNTRY!!!!!!!!

NOW - Flashback to ND and the heres comes the local internet nerd...."hmmm. I don't think the jersey pictured is factually correct - PLUS I don't think he was ever an assistant captain or wore that actual jersey?" REALLY???????

JEREMY is POSTING COOL PICS from a F*cking DUBAI ICE ARENA wearing a Sioux Jersey!!! Isn't that COOL enough for you? You have to dispute the facts? Hate to be negative (like you) but that's just stupid. Are you really in the Mafia???? There are a lot of issues there to discuss too

The guy is in Dubai - look it up - it's a desert country that ONLY has an ice arena because they have TRUCKLOADS OF MONEY to do nothing more with than BUILD AN ICE ARENA IN AN INSANELY HOT OIL RICH DESERT COUNTRY!!!!!!!!

NOW - Flashback to ND and the heres comes the local internet nerd...."hmmm. I don't think the jersey pictured is factually correct - PLUS I don't think he was ever an assistant captain or wore that actual jersey?" REALLY???????

JEREMY is POSTING COOL PICS from a F*cking DUBAI ICE ARENA wearing a Sioux Jersey!!! Isn't that COOL enough for you? You have to dispute the facts? Hate to be negative (like you) but that's just stupid. Are you really in the Mafia???? There are a lot of issues there to discuss too

My comments were in jest, gfNDfan. No one knows self-deprecating humor better than me, so take a chill pill and relax. If you interpreted my comments as this particular poster did, Jeremy_und2004, then I sincerely apologize to you personally. Of course it's cool to see a Sioux jersey on the other side of the globe (I'm familiar with the area, gfNDfan) and your pics are "cool" as well - even in the middle of the blazing hot desert.

• Upvote 1

NOW - Flashback to ND and the heres comes the local internet nerd...."hmmm. I don't think the jersey pictured is factually correct - PLUS I don't think he was ever an assistant captain or wore that actual jersey?" REALLY? ??? ???

JEREMY is POSTING COOL PICS from a F*cking DUBAI ICE ARENA wearing a Sioux Jersey!!! Isn't that COOL enough for you? You have to dispute the facts? Hate to be negative (like you) but that's just stupid. Are you really in the Mafia? ??? There are a lot of issues there to discuss too

Wow. Settle down. I would be absolutely blown away if people didn't know where Dubai was located. THANKS FOR THE INFO!

NOW - Flashback to ND and the heres comes the local internet nerd...."hmmm. I don't think the jersey pictured is factually correct - PLUS I don't think he was ever an assistant captain or wore that actual jersey?" REALLY? ??? ???

JEREMY is POSTING COOL PICS from a F*cking DUBAI ICE ARENA wearing a Sioux Jersey!!! Isn't that COOL enough for you? You have to dispute the facts? Hate to be negative (like you) but that's just stupid. Are you really in the Mafia? ??? There are a lot of issues there to discuss too

Lighten up Francis, it was just a joke! You obviously haven't been around SS.com much (78 posts) so I will let you in on a little secret, most of us know each other in real life and most of us like to razz each other just for shits and giggles. If you can't take a joke then you probably shouldn't be trolling around SS.com because most of the stuff posted on here is a joke!

Wow! I don't know if your familiar with Mafia Man, but he's a guy that's known to use humor and he gets light hearted jabs in on people. No one is safe from the occasional Mafia Man rip... I would take a deeeeep breath and relax. You're heart is going to explode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

• Upvote 3

Wow! I don't know if your familiar with Mafia Man, but he's a guy that's known to use humor and he gets light hearted jabs in on people. No one is safe from the occasional Mafia Man rip... I would take a deeeeep breath and relax. You're heart is going to explode.

If anyone has a place to get mad at Mafia for his burns it would be me. The opposite is true though. When he burns me it makes me laugh my arse off because it is funny as hell. gfNDfan I think owes Mafia an apology.

If anyone has a place to get mad at Mafia for his burns it would be me. The opposite is true though. When he burns me it makes me laugh my arse off because it is funny as hell. gfNDfan I think owes Mafia an apology.

Wow! We agree on two things in one week. That has to be a first. Mafia Man is pretty stand up.

JERSEY FOUL!

Wow. I must have had a brain fart when I got it done at REA. The A is gone now. lol. Thanks for letting me know. As for him not wering that style, If you can find me a Nike dazzle jersey that I can have, be sure to send it my way. LOL. I got his name on it because he is one of the greats to come from UND, and I dont feel its a foul if you put a UND Great on almost any style of "Sioux" Jersey (the North Dakota style is another story). The "A" was a foul for sure, can't believe where I got the thought that he wore an A. Probably a bad google search. haha.

Thanks for the comments (the good, the bad, and the Bisonville). The flight was very long. It was 13 hours direct from Chicago, and I won't do that again. It was my first overseas flight, and of course I couldnt sleep at all. But they fed us well.

I have been to the ice rink in Dubai twice and I'm going to the ice rink in Abu Dhabi later this month. I wish I was here in the fall, they actually have an Emirates Hockey League and that would be interesting to watch to say the least.