SiouxSports.com Forum

abducted girls in Nigeria

Fetch

Haha. What do you call a man obsessed with taking and sending pictures of his body? Former US democrat representative from New York. And his name fits the bill!

Ha, Anthony's Wiener, that guy was a clown and was a disgrace to the US Congress. And based on some of the clowns in the congress today, that's hard to do.

He didn't run on a family values platform. Or anti-gay marriage because marriage is between one man and one woman. Well that is until they get divorced and cheat on their spouses like Rep. Newt Gingrich (R-GA) who wanted to be president.

Well, Republicans can't all be fine upstanding citizens like Teddy Kennedy, John Edwards, Bill Clinton, or Al Gore, can they?

http://www.dailymail...t-Pakistan.html

Another day, another Catholic family killing their daughter for not going along with an arranged marriage...

'This battle will only end when the society can get rid of the oppressors’ front with America at the head of it, which has expanded its claws on human mind, body and thought.'

http://www.dailymail...threat-U-S.html

...and the Lutheran leader of Iran has a threat for the USA...

• 4 weeks later...

So the Sudanese Christian woman imprisoned with her 21 month old and newborn was released yesterday...only to be arrested again along with her husband for trying to leave the country...oh, and the hashtag effort to release the girls in Nigeria hasn't worked so far...

So the Sudanese Christian woman imprisoned with her 21 month old and newborn was released yesterday...only to be arrested again along with her husband for trying to leave the country...oh, and the hashtag effort to release the girls in Nigeria hasn't worked so far...

# advocacy.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Have our girls been found yet?

Meanwhile, in Australia, nary a word from the Muslim community condemning this incident, but celebrities stumbling all over themselves showing support for the "community"...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2874431/I-llridewithyou-Celebrities-tens-thousands-everyday-Twitter-users-social-media-support-Muslim-community.html

Meanwhile, in Australia, nary a word from the Muslim community condemning this incident, but celebrities stumbling all over themselves showing support for the "community"...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2874431/I-llridewithyou-Celebrities-tens-thousands-everyday-Twitter-users-social-media-support-Muslim-community.html

Yup.  It's all fun and games.........................until someone gets their head cut off!

So Oxbow and Mafiaman, have either one of you ever even met a Muslim person? I've worked with and gotten to know many and for the most part they're just like my Christian and Jewish colleagues. Probably better as I've yet to meet one who is a hate filled bigot like some of my Christian colleagues. Just asking and sorry to interrupt your hate-fest.

So Oxbow and Mafiaman, have either one of you ever even met a Muslim person? I've worked with and gotten to know many and for the most part they're just like my Christian and Jewish colleagues. Probably better as I've yet to meet one who is a hate filled bigot like some of my Christian colleagues. Just asking and sorry to interrupt your hate-fest.

I have...and I even know some Jewish folks and "Christian" folks. Thanks for asking.

I guess I hate "blacks" too for being offended that a street full of them in a protests/march yesterday in NYC were calling for "dead cops".

Oh..........and this just in: Today the Taliban stormed a school in Pakistan killing 141...132 of those students with most under 16 years old. "Hate-fest" might be more apt here if you want to throw out labels.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2874431/I-llridewithyou-]-tens-thousands-everyday-Twitter-users-social-media-support-Muslim-community.html

So Muslims are so incensed that nobody sits next to them on public transport that they have a right to chop off others heads? This certainly will enlighten people to sit next to each other. I get it know, finally we get to the root cause.

Muslim.clerics spouting off about a jihad has nothing to with it. Got it. Wonder if those celebrities ever get on a bus?

Does it make me racist if I hate everyone that is evil

It does........and you are intolerant as well. "These" types of people are never evil according to some. They are just afflicted with an illness, distraught, confused...................

Fetch....you need to stop promoting this "hate-fest" and show tolerance to those folks...even if they have a gun to your head or knife to your throat.